Advice Corner

Advice needed in friendship

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Well i was just playing a prank with my best online friend that i'd leave the net n she was really upset abt it.

Then when i told her after a couple of days that it was only a prank she got more upset n told tht the prank did jurt her....n she don't luv me as she did before.

I have told her sorry many times....she says its ok but still i can know tht we are just like met for the first time.

I luv her a lot........I luv her more thn my school m8es but i am sumone not so special for her now.....and am really sad abt it.....and i don't know what to do.😭

Can anyone pls help me??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaawww so sweet, listen tell her that yuoi are truly sorry and then send her a sorry e card, or email her a sorry email and in it put lodas of balloons and flower pics trust me she will be your best friend again, you shouldnt have played that kind of trick but tell her you made a mistake and you are truly really very sorry and then sing her a song like erm..... tera intezaar hai aaja i love that or something try to be funny she will start smiling then be your best friend again
metou* thumbnail
awww...thats really sweet 😳

maybe you can say sorry to her a number of times more and slowly slowly she may listen to you. you can also send her an e-card ~ if she llikes those sort fot things 😳

hope u get bak together soon 😃 🤗

luv metoubearscrazy 😊
umrao_jaan thumbnail
Hi!

First of all a heap of us feel like that for our online friends-I'm right now feeling miserable cos one of my online friends have not even been replying to my offliners-and I'm afraid I've scared the guy away-must catch him somehow or other!!!

Online friendship is very tangible-we really get to like people cos they do not tend to judge us and give their friendship and houghts really really impartially. But the real fact is that we do not know them and the face they show online may not be really true so it's best not to get too attatched.

Reagarding, your online friend dear, she must also like you very much cos she said she was really hurt. So why don't you e-mail her on how you really feel about her and how sorry you are? I'm sure she'll listen. Now that the two of you seem ok, don't drag up the issue too much. Stay like youy were before and I'm sure all will be well! Let time do the rest!!! BUT one thing, whatever happens, you have your school friends in flesh and blood-try to get to know them better for they will be there in a problem more actively than an online friend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nutzie 😉 Edited by umrao_jaan - 17 years ago
the_charm thumbnail
thnx for ur suggestions everyone 😛 .......we r again 2gether now...we hav cleared up everything 😳 Edited by the_charm - 17 years ago
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
weldone thats good and you should never fall out with friends they are hard to come by 😛
salmansgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That's very sweet of you. Do you like to write? You know, like poetry or something? Write down your true feelings of your friendship for her and send it to her by email. Make her see how much you value your friendship and that you're really sorry.

I write poetry and that really helps me get my true feelings out.

Anam

~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww...its good ure back again 😛
mesmerized thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
dnt worry abt it she wll come around

ironic enough but 1 of my friends played a prank lyk dt on me saying she is living for india n she will not be able to stay in touch i was really hard n when she said she was jst joking i felt really pissed off at her but friends do silly fings lyk dt all da tme so she will came around --- dnt apologise none stop thoou it will irritate her
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: the_charm

thnx for ur suggestions everyone 😛 .......we r again 2gether now...we hav cleared up everything 😳

aww congo m happy for u 👏

now don"t hurt her 😳

pinku