Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Well i was just playing a prank with my best online friend that i'd leave the net n she was really upset abt it.

Then when i told her after a couple of days that it was only a prank she got more upset n told tht the prank did jurt her....n she don't luv me as she did before.

I have told her sorry many times....she says its ok but still i can know tht we are just like met for the first time.

I luv her a lot........I luv her more thn my school m8es but i am sumone not so special for her now.....and am really sad abt it.....and i don't know what to do.OuchCry

Can anyone pls help me??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advice needed in friendship" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 6:39am | IP Logged
aaawww so sweet, listen tell her that yuoi are truly sorry and then send her a sorry e card, or email her a sorry email and in it put lodas of balloons and flower pics trust me she will be your best friend again, you shouldnt have played that kind of trick but tell her you made a mistake and you are truly really very sorry and then sing her a song like erm..... tera intezaar hai aaja i love that or something try to be funny she will start smiling then be your best friend again

metou*

IF-Dazzler

metou*

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged
awww...thats really sweet Embarrassed

maybe you can say sorry to her a number of times more and slowly slowly she may listen to you. you can also send her an e-card ~ if she llikes those sort fot things Embarrassed

hope u get bak together soon Big smile Hug

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hi!

First of all a heap of us feel like that for our online friends-I'm right now feeling miserable cos one of my online friends have not even been replying to my offliners-and I'm afraid I've scared the guy away-must catch him somehow or other!!!

Online friendship is very tangible-we really get to like people cos they do not tend to judge us and give their friendship and houghts really really impartially. But the real fact is that we do not know them and the face they show online may not be really true so it's best not to get too attatched.

Reagarding, your online friend dear, she must also like you very much cos she said she was really hurt. So why don't you e-mail her on how you really feel about her and how sorry you are? I'm sure she'll listen. Now that the two of you seem ok, don't drag up the issue too much. Stay like youy were before and I'm sure all will be well! Let time do the rest!!! BUT one thing, whatever happens, you have your school friends in flesh and blood-try to get to know them better for they will be there in a problem more actively than an online friend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nutzie Wink

Edited by umrao_jaan - 04 April 2007 at 11:18pm

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
thnx for ur suggestions everyone Tongue .......we r again 2gether now...we hav cleared up everything Embarrassed

Edited by the_charm - 08 April 2007 at 11:49pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 1:58am | IP Logged
weldone thats good and you should never fall out with friends they are hard to come by Tongue

salmansgirl

IF-Dazzler

salmansgirl

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

That's very sweet of you. Do you like to write? You know, like poetry or something? Write down your true feelings of your friendship for her and send it to her by email. Make her see how much you value your friendship and that you're really sorry.

I write poetry and that really helps me get my true feelings out.

Anam

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 4:13am | IP Logged
aww...its good ure back again Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top