Manish’s Bahuraniyan!! - An article

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends,

Manish's Bahuraniyan!!
[4 Apr 2007]

Manish, who is playing the character of Sameer in the latest offering from Zee ' Teen Bahuranian' is very busy with his projects and is not finding time even for friends. He has been taking naps at the sets itself. As the actor says, ' Forget going to the gym, meeting up with friends and family, I didn't even have time for myself. I had to catch up on sleep on the sets itself!"

Television actors working round-the-clock and fainting on the sets is something we've heard. But working continuously and still being fit and fine is quite commendable. That is exactly what model/actor Manish Rai Singhani who plays the role of Nirvaan in Betiyaan.. Apna Ya Paraya dhan managed to do. Apparently he worked 6 days at a stretch and that too for long hours. Now, Manish that's great going!

Link:

http://magnamags.com/magna_showtime/node/713

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article..please post in articles archive too if already not done.

Yuvika
radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
was he looks like a model

thanks for posting 😊
zarraa22 thumbnail
Yes he looks hot n acts superb. i simply love him.
Vinishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thnks and as Yuvika mentioned please post in articles archive 4 future refernce...thnks alot! btw Sameer looks waaay different in tht pic from TB right guys???
snehasudhir thumbnail
yeah he is doing a good job
reshma4 thumbnail
😉 😉 😉 he is the DRAMA KING. 😉 😉 😉
reshma4 thumbnail
Tonight's episode he did a crazy job, the way he got blood is crazy man. Sameer is hooooooooooooootttttttt!!!!!!
and is acting is so cute!!!!
Sameer is Adorable!!!!