Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 2:34am | IP Logged
This World Cup has turned out to be the most boring World Cup for me Ouch It just doesnt feel that the World Cup is on... Probably coz India r out... But even otherwise, theres no interest in matches now... u almost know wats gonna happen - Aus, SA, SL, NZ... Then Aus, SL... Then Aus... LOL Even matches r predictable - don know wats up... I am getting really bored...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most Boring World Cup..." in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Yeh because India and Pakistan are out its not worth watching for some people. I am still watching though

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I still watch the WC but not wid that same passion that i thought i wud have... i guess its cuz pakistan is out and then India and Pakistan always create comnpetition for other teams...there isnt any spark in this WC.... sum teams r too dominationg, while others r not even trying!... Ireland and Bangladesh r too predictable, Bangladsh arent giving their 100%, they r playing against Aus and NZ and making scores of 100 and sumthing, there is no competition!... Ireland sort of fights, but at at the end the other team wins for sure!...... everything is too predictable!.. and then the rain!!!! Confused omg, every match gets shortened due to rain, not one day was there a match that didnt have any rain!!! the crowds have also lost it, no one seems to care... the stands r hardly full!!!.... if this is the WC then where is the excitement and passion in ppl!..... big teams have an advantage over Ire and BD being in the Super 8's. they r easily cruising to victorie!!! thus making matches so boring!!! WI havent fought in one match after the first round, making it too obvious that they wont win all three matches that they havent yet to play, thus, making it too predictable as to who will go to the semis!!... except, Sl, NZ,SA and Aus, no team even seems to be palying the WC.... i dont see any cricket spirit!... England will face sum of the biggies now, so lets see how they do, but they had a tough time against Ire, so dont know wat will happen, but chances r they will get beaten!.... and then the tragedies that have been going on wid the Pak team and them bob's death and inzi's retirement... it makes it even worse for pak fans, as so much as happened in regards to the Pak team!...... then no pak vs india match, basically no passiona and excitement! Ouch Confused

Seriously, this WC is plain boring and seems to have no life in it, im watching most of the matches, but im not really loving it!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i agree with u smallwonder...this probably was the most boring WC

Saraa

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 8:09am | IP Logged
true very true....with open dark side of cricket too... Angry Confused Ouch

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged
yes..we all know what will happen. and the WC is no fun without India and Pak. They were the spice in the WC!!! Cry Cry

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
yeah without pak and india a boring wrld cup really.... Confused Ouch

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farisss4

yeah without pak and india a boring wrld cup really.... Confused Ouch

nahhhhhh man. Its sad to hear this. ENgland and bangladesh played well. Tongue