•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
yar shocking news!!!mainsh goswami kituu producer has got heart attack that his show kituu is going off air and the entire were were already depressed that show is going off air and now they are even more depressed..saw the article here..quite shocking..😭  ...even he did not want kituu to go off air,then why the hell take out...i just cant understand..these sahara guys and production house have something to do with it...man i now i am relly mad!!😑😑😑...why the hell u want to do it...well even amit was very depressed and told that it is quite depressing  and ami even though she is trying to console herself saying kituu is given natural end,i doubt it!!!she is also really upset depresse yaar!!!now the whole morale of team is gone low!!!..amit told that they are planning to go and see manish as a whole kituu team together!!!yaar even mainsh cant get seperated from kituu crew..it is so sad!!!😭..well their is a possibiltiy that they might do somehting about it...i like to be a optimist,may be yaar now mainsh might produce another show bringing all these cast together..well now there is chance that anything can happen owing to the recent happenings!!!man ia m sad!!!!😭...hope manish gets well soon and angry with sahara and production house..😑😑..they suck..guys think something here is an opening for us..to bring AV and AT back...let us do somehting..even i dont know what..think yaaaro!!!!let us help manish in some way to bring AV and AT back..even manish wants it..there is hope..think somehting yaaarooo!!!!post  it!!!!at this delicate moment even sahara people and production house might be in confused  yaar!!!so think what to do next!!!any ideas...plzzzz post it!!!!let us do ur best yaar!!!come on show kituu spirit!!!!πŸ˜†
yaar AVFAN leave sadness and think something..this our chance..hope he gets well soon..let us help him by helping him bring back the show or any new show involving AT and AV..i know it sounds idiotic but think somethning yaar!!!! πŸ˜† come on..if we do something now it might work as the situation is delicate and even manish wants to do something about it..suggest somehting yaar!!!!u know sahara might be feling the pinch of it!!!so let us think and do something..come on yaar!!!!think!!!
Its really sad but the only way is to mail or call Siddhant cinevision prod. house if you can. There website is underconxtruxtion and I don't know there email id or phone numberπŸ˜•
let us mail to SBS and ask!!!!guys keep trying as this might be our last chance!!!!let us try our best!!!!people!!!!i see a real ray of hope!!!!let us keep our spirit up and keep trying!!!! πŸ˜†
But where is that article or news? Can youpost it?
see it in the page 22 of our article archive!!!in last it is give under some i think newspaper screenshot "when stressed"..with manish photo onone side and ami on another side...see it
Arre yaar we can just mail them n nothing else n we are doing this from quite a while but no1 is replying to us we can mail SBS ppl they are very keen on replying n fulfilling the wishes of its viewers ok so from today I wuill mail SBS ppl too πŸ˜‰
ok mitts mail them and mitts when u get reply do post here so as we can all see it..ok yaar!!! πŸ˜‰