Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

where r updates???

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

hello can anyone update this serial?

If someone watches it regularly plz update it.

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 12:15am | IP Logged

well i think so no one want to watch ayushman wafter they chaanged the ayushman..........i started to watch it a little bit but then left it....it is soo broing now....well here are some point which i watched:

that wardman is asking ayush to do the signiture but auysh is asking the questions from him like...were the tests done...and if done where are the reports and staff...coz he has this feeling that the person is not patients relative or not even his brother....so he tells the word man to wait and he will be bak.....

then we see Dr. Dhalmia, Dr. Seth and Dr M. in Dr. Dhalmia's office and dr. dhalmia is very happy....and says that his daughter has given him his best of his life and was does she want in return and Dr. Seth simply says Tani's khushi!....dr. dalimia is annoyed. and ask Dr. M where are they planing to stay....at which dr. m says that they will live at there place. after that dr. d  says to dr. s to tell ayushman to get a new home or to leave that home...to which dr. s says that ayush will live in that home....until he is able to afford a home by him self. dr. dalmia then says then where will tani live....with u...and dr. m says yes i will try to make her understand and make her live with us....

just then ayush enters that room( with any knock or anything....he just came inConfused). dr. D leaves giving bad looks at ayush. ayush comes up to dr. seth and says taht he is a little confused and want to get her suggestion....just then dr M. inturepts and says keh ayush u will not leave Dr. Seth out of work even on her wedding day....at which ayush jus smiles .....and says its ok its not that big problem....after conforming from ayush that there is no problem Dr. Seth leaves. ayush and dr. M are left in the room....after she leaves Dr. M asks ayush wat does he have...and ayush asks him that if its ok to singh these papers....Dr. M looks at the papers.....and this that everyone has sighed so he can also sigh it....ayush is happy and thanks dr m. and leaves...after ayush leaves dr m. has an evil smile on his face

next scene is like ayush gets a call and its from her dadi she is bak....and she was saying itna kuch hogiya aur mujhye khabar na hoi...bodhi and ayush's mom were also wit her...

well that till where i watched..... i hope...it helps u a little.......it my first try to update something...........which i am not good at all.

i think ayush will get into trouble again

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 12:25am | IP Logged

hi,

this is a short update i found on www.setindia.com

Ayush doesn't want to sign the papers for Kidney Transplant - being presented to him by the wardboy - because he feels there's something fishy there.... He tries to clarify this doubt with Dr. Mayank & Dr. Seth but they are pre-occupied with their wedding celebrations and Mayank tells him to trust the signatures of the other authorities of Vardaan... Even Dr. Dalmia shouts at him for holding the operation for some doubt... Ayush is forced to sign the papers and perform the operation.... But as soon as he comes out of the OT - he sees one of the wardboys - Pujari- trying to sell some medicines illegally - he catches him red-handed and hands him over to the Police. Dr. Seth moves to Mayank's house and convinces her father that she'll ask Tani to move back with him - as now only Ayush & Bodhi are left in her house... But when she tries - Tani refuses to go back to her father's house.. Seth lets her live for that day because of Dadi... Ayush gets his first check and shares his happiness with dadi - that now he can save money and treat Bodhi in USA... But his happiness is shortlived as Dalmia gets to know that Tani is still living in the same house as Ayush - and he comes to take her... When Tani refuses he asks Ayush to vacate the house within 24 hrs - as the house belongs to him. Tani is disgusted and leaves with him - But Ayush is left with the threat of vacating the house... Bodhi doesn't like Tani and her dad for this. On the other hand Pujari's diary is seized by the police in the lock-up and the Police come upon the name 'GENIUS' - and are determine to find him and question him for the kidney scandal in the city... The episode ends with a threat on Ayush...

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hey thanx Bholi bhali. Nice update.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top