Suggestions / Comments

yoga for you on zee tv is excellent

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

razafawzia

razafawzia

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

This request is for Site Administration:

I would really appreciate if someone could download the daily episodes of "yoga for you" on zee tv. Its an excellent program for exercises and different ayurvedic cures.I have recently started watching it and it has helped me alot in my daily life, thanks fawzia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yoga for you on zee tv is excellent" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Can you please tell me the timings of this show.Tongue

Ishya

Ishya

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I just wanted to open a topic about that. Yoga for you is really excellent. I hoped that anyone could provide us the program. If not every week, then atleast the summary yoga for you that shows on saturdays, with all the exercises of the week. I'm doing a lot of Yoga after watching this program, I repeat what I already know. But I miss it most of the times, so now I can't do more exercises. I would be really really happy if someone could upload "Yoga for you". I would really appreciate it...

And on ZEE UK the timing of Yoga for you is 9 am. Smile Dunno about India Embarrassed

sweet_angel27

IF-Dazzler

sweet_angel27

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
is there a website for this show?

nightowl

nightowl

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
i know rite...i asked to have a section for it a while back, but it never happened.

anyways it comes daily at 6 am on zee..i think

Post Reply New Post

Go to top