Varun and Rajeshwari's marriage on rocks?

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Thanks to bluepink ( Rihaaee section):

Rajeshwari Sachdev and Varun Badola

Varun's marriage on the rocks?

Newly weds face extortion threats, deteriorating finances…

Reena Thapar Kapoor

This newly wed couple had been embroiled in controversies for a while now. After receiving mysterious extortion calls, they reportedly lodged a complaint at the Oshiwara police station. Varun Badola and Rajeshwari Sachdev's near brush with city gangsters has evoked a strange reaction from the television world. 'Why them?' is a question that everybody seems to asking. Well, the story doesn't end there. Looks like there is more to it than meets the eye. The grapevine is abuzz with Varun and Rajeshwari's deteriorating financial status…something that is also reportedly sending their marriage down the tube. It's said that the spendthrift actors were forced to borrow an x amountof money from a business man who resides in Versova. Not returning the money on time is said to be the reason for the extortion calls. "I'm doing a successful daily show, Astitva, on Zee. And my wife is busy with her work and is doing well. We make enough money to support our lifestyle and take care of our needs. Why would we borrow money from any other person?" asks a visibly hurt Varun. "I've heard about this accusation recently. But I don't know how to react to it. Yes, we did get extortion calls but that has got nothing to do with our financial status." Rajeshwari is not only afraid of the extortion threats but also the vicious rumours that are now beginning to circulate about her marriage and finances. "Extortion calls can scare the hell out of anyone! It is the worst way of dealing with any issue. To begin with we don't lead a very expensive lifestyle. We are very simple people and such situations affect us mentally. After hearing all this, our parents are worried for us. They are forever paranoid about our wellbeing," she says. Unfortunately, all this is supposed to have also created a rift between husband and wife. Insiders say that their few months old marriage is on the rocks due to their poor financial condition. Their incessant fights and quarrels are said to have put an end to their love story. Rajeshwari rebuffs the rumours, "People have been insinuating about our divorce since a month after we got married. I'm least perturbed by all this. If my husband is in some kind of a problem, I'll make sure that I support him emotionally and in whatever other way I can. I don't run away from situations. We are very much together." Varun, who is annoyed with the entire fracas, says: "We are a normal couple. We do have our share of fights but I don't see why it should interest anyone. I don't appreciate anybody invading my privacy."

* "our parents are worried for us. they are forever paranoid about our well-being."- rajeshwari sachdev

Edited by Minnie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HI

thanx for it minnie.very interesting article.

kmsiddhesh thumbnail
😊may the rumors be false and😊

GOD BLESS THEM
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...Just hope its all a rumor and they be happy together
simi1295 thumbnail
oh god.. thats sad... i hope everything works out.. thnx for the info
iruaG thumbnail