Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rejected thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I just read the whole fan fic i have to say it is PERFECT!!!!! I love the story line and every thing about it πŸ˜ƒ

It was very funny about the whole dinner thing and how Angad had the food turned around, just to funny. I cant say in words as to how good this fan fic seems to be going πŸ‘
PassionsKaSh thumbnail
nice,,ir was really good..angad is sweet so is kripa..loved it!!!
cont soon 😊 😊 😊
popgirl thumbnail
Great Part Continue Soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nerdynerd thumbnail
Dude that boy is so perverted πŸ˜†
Daddy's little girl is having too many problems πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Hopefully Our hero Angad will be there to save her πŸ˜‰
reshmi30 thumbnail
continue soon.this part was very nice.
note:
pls continue kuch pal ke sath
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey...lol..the update was perfect...man Kipa is a scared little daddy's girl...im surprisd she survived this far...hope Angad looks out for her...continue soon
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sry my comments so late i actually read the part when u posted it but was busy with my essay tht i forgot to comment....neways lol i loved tht part....kripa being sooo scared of angad πŸ˜† n angad being a sweetie n swapped the orders around 😳 so cute who knws how long it will last.....cnt wait 4 more plz post the next part when u can πŸ‘
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg! omg! omg! πŸ˜† awwwwwww angads soooo sweet!! switchin the orders awwwwww!! how cute!
n wow, kripas soooo... i dunno, tiny? lol dats wot she seems lyk.. jus soo little compared 2 angad πŸ˜†
awwww it woz sucha sweeeet part!! ma favrit bit woz how many ppl kripa imagined, n dreamt of bein marid 2!!! dat woz reeeeely good!!! πŸ˜† n who knows, (u sure do).. mayb she wil marry our lovely angad?? πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜›
brilliant part!
xx !MWAH! xx
xx Saz xx
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part N wow i never knew angad had such perverted thoughts πŸ˜† and poor kripa πŸ˜† anyway cont soon
Love''sAngel thumbnail
angad has a sweet heart
continue soon