Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

why bullying is increasing in N.America??

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 11:38am | IP Logged

i was reading newspaper this morning n read one article abt bullying............in the 3rd international conf.on bullying n victimization ......the educator says that bullying has spread like wildfire n defined it as,'cold-blooded intentional cruelty' which is affecting north Americans.....

n what is shocking is that now girls are also becoming more n more involved in aggression,including physical voilence that was now crossing all gender,ethnic n income lines..............the latest wave of voilence involves younger n younger children,including those as young as 3 or 4 yrs of ageShocked...............

i was shocked after reading the article n thought  to share with u all.........what do u think the reason behind this??............who is responsible for this?...................what is the solution for this problem??..............

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

i was reading newspaper this morning n read one article abt bullying............in the 3rd international conf.on bullying n victimization ......the educator says that bullying has spread like wildfire n defined it as,'cold-blooded intentional cruelty' which is affecting north Americans.....

n what is shocking is that now girls are also becoming more n more involved in aggression,including physical voilence that was now crossing all gender,ethnic n income lines..............the latest wave of voilence involves younger n younger children,including those as young as 3 or 4 yrs of ageShocked...............

i was shocked after reading the article n thought  to share with u all.........what do u think the reason behind this??............who is responsible for this?...................what is the solution for this problem??..............

I think the real cause is Iraq, Iran, North korea and Afghanistan...

LOL

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

LOL

ROFL

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

LOL

LOLLOL.............wo ek kahawat hai na,"jo bowoge wohi kaatoge" .........but bonewaala ek hi hai to baaki sab kyo kaate is fasal koWink.......LOL...........

lhcj21 Goldie
lhcj21
lhcj21

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Girls are becoming more violent these days. I did some research
about this a while ago for a school presentation, and I discovered read
some movies or TV shows involving girl violence may have some
influence. But what really shocked me was that the number one reason
for girl violence is guys. They fight over guys the most and I think
it's ridiculous.
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

LOL

LOLLOL.............wo ek kahawat hai na,"jo bowoge wohi kaatoge" .........but bonewaala ek hi hai to baaki sab kyo kaate is fasal koWink.......LOL...........

very valid question......LOL

sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Too many laws on how to discipline have kids running buck wild.

n what is shocking is that now girls are also becoming more n more involved in aggression, including physical voilence that was now crossing all gender,ethnic n income lines..............

nari shakti cha vijay aso!!!!!

Why should the girls of this generation stay behindAngry Boys and Girls have to be equal in everythingLOL

the latest wave of voilence involves younger n younger children,including those as young as 3 or 4 yrs of ageShocked...............

This one is kind of ridiculous, the defination of bullying at this age group is  kids that are not willing to shareLOL, which kid wants to share at 3-4?LOL

these people do too much of research sometimes

raunaq IF-Sizzlerz
raunaq
raunaq

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
may be too much watching of mr and mrs smith trying to be angelina jolie? Confused . i am myself surprised of reading about girls Shocked

Edited by raunaq - 04 April 2007 at 9:30pm

Go to top