Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Best for Jassi (Page 8)

Poll Question: Girls who do u think is best for jassi ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [24.29%]
14 [20.00%]
36 [51.43%]
3 [4.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Joined: 25 August 2004
Posts: 1698

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
well be sure to invite us on your engagement party (just incase the marriage doesn't work out we'll atleast have one party to attend)


yeah anjali i was wondering the same. There are only 3 guys on the forum?... well maybe 4 cuz mr.2006 is new and there are probably some in the other threads.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

btw, are there any other guys on the forum??????? ConfusedConfused

sure they'd tell u now Anju and AnnieLOL....after this poll the rest of the guys at I-F would probably go underground....LOLLOL
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Joined: 14 August 2004
Posts: 1355

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Yaar where is Jammy ?   kahi uska heart attack to nahi ho gaya Wink khushi ke maare !!!!LOL
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Joined: 06 November 2004
Posts: 2927

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I feel grl power is toooo much in the site!!....................... No boys!Cry

Kash..........................................

I am waiting for the day when boys will too increase in our siteConfusedConfusedConfused

Till then all u people can be happy with the 3 best boys in the site WinkWinkWink

Originally posted by annie

well be sure to invite us on your engagement party (just incase the marriage doesn't work out we'll atleast have one party to attend)


annie don't worry i shall send u the invitation in some yrs!!........... hey i shall put a post don't worry, u all shall be invited!!

Originally posted by ides

  sure they'd tell u now Anju and AnnieLOL....after this poll the rest of the guys at I-F would probably go underground....LOLLOL


Hey ur right rest of the guys might go, but diffinately not me, coz i love i-f and i am happy to be one of the few people who can bring a smile on to ur face!! SmileSmileSmile



Edited by HUMM - 10 December 2004 at 11:18pm
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Joined: 14 August 2004
Posts: 1355

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

I feel grl power is toooo much in the site!!....................... No boys!Cry

Kash..........................................

I am waiting for the day when boys will too increase in our siteConfusedConfusedConfused

Till then all u people can be happy with the 3 best boys in the site WinkWinkWink

Originally posted by annie

well be sure to invite us on your engagement party (just incase the marriage doesn't work out we'll atleast have one party to attend)


annie don't worry i shall send u the invitation in some yrs!!........... hey i shall put a post don't worry, u all shall be invited!!

Originally posted by ides

  sure they'd tell u now Anju and AnnieLOL....after this poll the rest of the guys at I-F would probably go underground....LOLLOL


Hey ur right rest of the guys might go, but diffinately not me, coz i love i-f and i am happy to be one of the few people who can bring a smile on to ur face!! SmileSmileSmile

Humm tum haarne ki khushi mana rahe ho ! abhi expressions aise aise Big smile de rahe ho agar tum jeet gaye hote naa to Confused Dead Ouch Cry type expression de rahe hote.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Joined: 26 August 2004
Posts: 3898

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Jammy u and Jassi together! what a story! btw now u have 28 votes! becuz I voted for U! don't kill me!LOL
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Joined: 15 July 2004
Posts: 3547

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 6:36am | IP Logged
why u confessed Rabeea ......he is so mad at those voters that he already asking for their IP addresses.
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Joined: 14 August 2004
Posts: 1355

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Hi All friends

So many people are congratulating jammi for getting jassi.

YOU ALL FORGOT MEEEE !!!! I GOT PURAB !!!!!

COMEONE , EK EK KARKE CONGRATULATIONS LETTER BHEJO WARNA MAIN FORUM CHORKE JAA RAHI HU.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Armaan screams ILU Jassi and Jassi.....

2 3 4

Author: Hansa-Tapori   Replies: 30   Views: 5638

Hansa-Tapori 30 5638 13 October 2007 at 10:02am by veekay
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin - D.O.T.W.

2

Author: premlvr1   Replies: 10   Views: 2704

premlvr1 10 2704 21 April 2007 at 7:55am by laddoo598
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin Title track

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 2   Views: 1434

Salmanayesha 2 1434 23 March 2007 at 9:33pm by notfadedaway
jassi sux, jassi rox,armaan rox,maddy rox

2

Author: insouciance   Replies: 10   Views: 2300

insouciance 10 2300 22 February 2006 at 6:20pm by ~~*Anjali*~~
Jassi, Jassi, Jassi, haye Jassi!

2 3

Author: mahn786ch   Replies: 17   Views: 3655

mahn786ch 17 3655 13 May 2005 at 10:20am by mahn786ch

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index