Poll

Girls who do u think is best for jassi ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bas02 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

this is excellent!๐Ÿ˜†

hmmm...now who should i vote for๐Ÿ˜†

ides thumbnail
Ritu....how do u come up with this stuff๐Ÿ˜†

I just keep thinking of  Humm, Jammy and Vijay's reactions to this.....

Humm.....will definately put a Copyright on Ritu's (and any other person who votes for him and Jassi) life at best and at worst will auction Ritu off.....

Jammy, after reading through the post will break the Monitor over his head.....and will beg his mother to get him married to Kumud instead....

Vijay will shut down the forum........and become a balbarmachaari.....

pj04 thumbnail
very well said ides....any thought of getting married to someone suffering with as huge inferiority(or superiority sometime) complex ought to drive a guy off women.
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Humm.....will definately put a Copyright on Ritu's (and any other person who votes for him and Jassi) life at best and at worst will auction Ritu off.....

Jammy, after reading through the post will break the Monitor over his head.....and will beg his mother to get him married to Kumud instead....

My god mera auction ides, believe me i look more awfull then jassi.

Please yaar don't go after my life just vote.

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu

My god mera auction ides, believe me i look more awfull then jassi.

Please yaar don't go after my life just vote.

I used to look a lot like Jassi ๐Ÿ˜•I mean you wont belive the similarities we had Big Glassses, funny hair style skinny face etc. So it's ok to look like jassi you ll get a make over sooner or later๐Ÿ˜Š. trust me i know i used to feel really ugly too but now i really dont care. That is why i probablly am so attached to this drama ssooo much.๐Ÿ˜ณ  Sorry i put tooo much personal stuff in here.

Edited by munizaaa - 19 years ago
ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

I used to look a lot like Jassi ๐Ÿ˜•I mean you wont belive the similarities we had Big Glassses, funny hair style skinny face etc. So it's ok to look like jassi you ll get a make over sooner or later๐Ÿ˜Š. trust me i know i used to feel really ugly too but now i really dont care. That is why i probablly am so attached to this drama ssooo much.๐Ÿ˜ณ  Sorry i put tooo much personal stuff in here.

Nice, we have something in common, i too wear glasses, i don't have braces. U know when jassi started my friends in office used to call me jassi. Coz my boss is happy with my work. I never cared for my looks, not even when i was in college, u won't believe till today i have never been to a beauty parlour. My make up is done through cement, brick powder, concrete etc. etc. So its good to find someone who is my mirror image.

Thanks for sharing, friend. Don't worry someday we will also get our Purab or Armaan (incase u r an Armaan fan)

Edited by ritu - 19 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

So true ides๐Ÿ˜†

BTW funny poll Ritu

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god Where was I when the POLL was made!!!

Somebody plz make me the moderator for some time i want to close this poll!!and delete this poll๐Ÿ˜ก

And u RITU i am coming to delhi to kill u!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Mar Dala!! oh mar dala, jassi ke satth mar dala!!

Vijay , Jammy r u lissining Grl power in this site is killing guys!!!
Somebody plz save me!!!!!!!

Can any body plz give me trojan viruses, i want kill everybodies pc who will particapate in this poll!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

SomeBody plz send that Ritu for Virus scaning she is fully virus infected!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Last but not the least i am V.V.V.V.V Angry ๐Ÿ˜ก

Me and jassi??????
Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

So we get one response so far....... waiting for the other two๐Ÿ˜‰

ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

Oh god Where was I when the POLL was made!!!

Somebody plz make me the moderator for some time i want to close this poll!!and delete this poll๐Ÿ˜ก

And u RITU i am coming to delhi to kill u!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Mar Dala!! oh mar dala, jassi ke satth mar dala!!

Vijay , Jammy r u lissining Grl power in this site is killing guys!!!
Somebody plz save me!!!!!!!

Can any body plz give me trojan viruses, i want kill everybodies pc who will particapate in this poll!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

SomeBody plz send that Ritu for Virus scaning she is fully virus infected!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Last but not the least i am V.V.V.V.V Angry ๐Ÿ˜ก

Me and jassi??????

For any virus related problems please contact Mr. Problem in computor section. trust me humm, i wanted the best for u.

Girls why is humm getting so less votes ๐Ÿ˜ญ he is the best guy on this planet for our dear jassi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by ritu - 19 years ago