Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Update for Dec 6

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
THe episode starts with Sonu getting yelled at my shilpa, shlpa says how dare you go to sashas party.  Sonu explains that she didnt know, she goes into flashback and we are shown that her boyfriend Rahul doesnt tell her until they get to the party, she wants to leave but sasha says dont worry i wont tell anyone.  Shilpa continues to yell, Sonu cries that we cant do anything in this house, and only people like Shruti and krishna are forgiven for mistakes, Parvati yells at her, and Sonu runs to her room.  Gaurav apologises to Om, Om says she is daughter too and he doesnt have to apologize.  Rahul(her boyfriend) is shown arguing with his dad, Rahul says i love sonu but his father is not happy about it.  Sasha and his gang discuss how Om ruined there night, Sasha says dont worry they will pay for this.  Shilpa takes Sonus phone from her room, Sonu seems upset.  Shilpa takes her to school and says she will pick her up herself. SOnu and Rahul talk and decide they should get marrried, Sasha comes in and says he will help them, at first sonu says she doesnt need his help, but she eventually agrees..  The company gets divided in half, Om, Kamal and Garv think about the good old days.  Sonu calls Machan cause Sasha told her too. Machan tells her to meet up in a hotel room, and she reluctanly agrees.  Shilpa cant find SOnu, just then rahuls dad comes and says his son left the house and he thinks they are gonna get married, and if this happens it wont be good for the aggarwals.  The press conference of the company divide is going on and machan comes and tells Kamal that Sonu is in a hotel room with her boyfriend, he snaps.  Machan announces to everyone in the media.  Sonu is in the room and hears a knock and opens the door to find Gaurav and alot of media there.,  They snap pictures, Gaurav grabs Sonu and starts pulling her, Om and Kamal see this and are shocked that Machan was right. Sonu starts to cry, Parvati and Shilpa show up too.  THE END

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
can anyone tell me what was upto sonu and rahul......how did this come out before all...who is this rahul character
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Rahul is  Sonu's Boyfriend. Sonu and Rahul were thinking of getting married but got trapped in Sasha's plan.Angry
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 12:05am | IP Logged
who is the actor who plays rahul
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

who is the actor who plays rahul
I donno who is that actor. But he is really bad. Even sonu is bad looking.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Thx alot for the great update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top