•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hrithik v/s Hrithik in Krissh 2!
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 3, 2007
Roshan Jr will battle himself in the third installment of the superhero series later this year
"Hrithik is thrilled to play an out and out negative role. Creatively, he too is on board with his dad about going negative" "Rakesh Roshan wants to show that even a superhero is prone to being influenced by the dark side"

Even though it's early speculation, sources have confirmed that Rakesh Roshan is toying with the idea of making Krissh battle his evil counterpart in the third installment of the superhero series, after Koi Mil Gaya and Krissh. The new project will have not one, but two Hrithiks!

The dark side

A source close to the Roshans camp reveals, "Rakesh is still conceptualising how to take the story forward.

He was very impressed by the way Spiderman 2 ended (Toby Maguire decides to give up his super powers), and wants to show that even a superhero is prone to being influenced by the dark side.

He is currently working on casting Hrithik in a grey shade as the evil Krissh."

Another theory doing the rounds is that Roshan Senior was waiting to see the kind of response Hrithik would get in his negative role in Dhoom:2.

"After Hrithik's powerhouse act in D:2 and the way the audience took to him, Rakesh was excited to experiment with his character in Krissh

Hrithik is thrilled to play an out and out negative role. Creatively, he too is on board with his dad about going negative," adds a source.

Interestingly, the upcoming third installment of Spiderman too has lead actor Toby Maguire wearing a dark spidey suit and struggling to battle his demons.

It is believed that Roshan Senior has had early discussion meetings with the SFX team who worked on Krissh to bounce off ideas on where to take the character and how to develop it.

Rakesh Roshan refused to confirm the development. "It's not true. It's too early to talk about Krissh 2. It will still take some time before I start work on it."

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/april/154680.htm

Gracella

wooo..so we get double bonanza.. 👏 😛
It doesnt come a surprise.Rakesh Roshan has a major hollywood hangover,and both his last two films have been direct rehashes with a good smattering of Indian masala thrown in to garner the mass viewership...

I bet he would wait for Spiderman 3 to release, afterall,its just a month away....Then plagiarise and make it seem like ingenious creativity 🤢 Cant makers EVER get original instead of directly copying Hollywood 😡
Originally posted by Buffie

It doesnt come a surprise.Rakesh Roshan has a major hollywood hangover,and both his last two films have been direct rehashes with a good smattering of Indian masala thrown in to garner the mass viewership...

I bet he would wait for Spiderman 3 to release, afterall,its just a month away....Then plagiarise and make it seem like ingenious creativity 🤢 Cant makers EVER get original instead of directly copying Hollywood 😡
i wanted to say same....ditto.... rakesh roshan directly copied the idea from spiderman 3...i wished rakesh roshan insteand of blindly copying the main idea should instead get more into explaining the complexitiy of being an superhero and its struggle or survival in this world.

but i wonder along with his hair rakesh roshan also lost his common sense which is rare in his movies.
omg omg omg that would be super 😳
omg that would be really cool to see and i hope they do on with this idea....and i agree that its wrong that they are copying Spiderman 3....but isnt ALL movies now-a-days a copy of some hollywood movie...so I am really excited to watch Spiderman 3...and hopefully the Roshans' will also make Krish 2 just as exciting

~Rashi~