Chit Chat

Hi alllll........Waves.... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Jassu..believe me...Naina loves him...thats y she says no to so many of her other aashiqs LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi alllll........Waves.... (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

Now Naina I m confused-who shud I blv????

But Sapna in her earlier post actuallie edited her msg....So shud i trust her???

Or shud I trust my darling friend, Naina???

LOL In a pathetic dilemma rite now LOL

Jas, believe me yaar you know that I never lie, right? And Vinu loves Sapna and Sapna loves Vinu so am I to interfere in between. Aur wese bhi itne weeks Vinu keh keh ke Sapna neine toh mujhe bore kar diya and now when he's here she's just being shy.LOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 1:18am | IP Logged
sapna may love vinu but naina my jaan i am here only for you LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

But Sapna in her earlier post actuallie edited her msg....So shud i trust her???

Jas, believe me yaar you know that I never lie, right? And Vinu loves Sapna and Sapna loves Vinu so am I to interfere in between. Aur wese bhi itne weeks Vinu keh keh ke Sapna neine toh mujhe bore kar diya and now when he's here she's just being shy.LOL
achcha... I am never shy...if I was...I wouldn't have been married so many timesLOL

Nug Loves Naina..na ne ne na na na....but naina loves Vinu...na ne ne na na naLOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

achcha... I am never shy...if I was...I wouldn't have been married so many timesLOL

Nug Loves Naina..na ne ne na na na....but naina loves Vinu...na ne ne na na naLOL

Yeah, but you only get married to celebrities but you're hiding your true love who's Vinu!

And Nug, are you back to bugging me again?

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
omg its vinu..long time no c ..welcome back!! Big smile

xy12

Goldie

xy12

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 2:46am | IP Logged
vinu hi long time dear bas esa to nahi muje bhi bhul gaye Cry

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Welcome back, Vinu!! Nice to see you back!

hey Vinu...Welcome back....
how have u been?? Naina missed u a lot Cry now she must be very happy Wink

Sapna, why do you like to hide your love??? First for Nug and now for Vinu?

Vinu the thing is that she made all plans about her marriage to you and she really loves you, she just is having hard time admitting.
Confusedwhat r u saying? weren't u the one who PMed me and asked about Vinu over and over again?

Honey, you're having a short term memory loss! Remember how many times you made posts asking about Vinu and how you miss him? See Vinu, you have come back that's why Sapna's going crazy! WinkLOL

OMG ninaaaaaaaaa and sapnaaaaaaaa...............whats this.....Confusedhaaaaaaaaaaaa ..........  ye dil hey dillll............koi dharmsala naheeeee...haseeenose kahadhooo kisi aur jaaaaaaaaai.......Wink

am confused..........................Ouch...........

but i miss u both...............Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.