Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sanya_s

sanya_s

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

What kind of books do u like more, Fantasy or realistic( I mean those which portray real-life)?

Edited by sanya_s - 02 April 2007 at 9:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What genre do u like?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I like a bit of everything in a book... but my fav book 'Rani & Sukh' by 'Bali Rai' is a realistic romance story. When you read this book it's like you can feel it happening and it's awesome.

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Well i usually like romantic novels wid an element of reality yet fantasy in dem.. It shud make me dreamy! LOL

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I used to read a load of fantasy but then when i got interested in romance i couldnt find good books with mix of both but i would love omething like MEdiator by MegCabot

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I like to experiment with all kinds of genre, but my personal favourites are fantasy and mystery.

For fantasy, I specially adore Harry Potter, but currently mystery has become my favourite, with Sydney Sheldon, Fredrick Forsyth and Jeffery Archer in the lead.

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I read English and Bengali books. Most Bengali books contain hardcore reality so for English I prefer romance, fantasy or horror...something light and pleasing.

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Basically i read more of fantasy,mystery and horror.Never tried a realistiv bk yet. Tongue

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Not really particular, but I did start off with fiction, mystery , and slowly moved over to non-fiction as well... but I enjoy travel books the most... that give an insight into different cultures... and that fanatasy stuff that I enjoyed the most and still do is Harry Potter....

Dont read much of romance....cant take too much mush! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top