Super Size Me.... --Movie

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Hi.

Who has seen the movie called "Super Size Me"???? You can also say its a documentary kind of thing.

We were just watching it in Planning today.. Its about this guy who eats McDonalds for 30 days straight. We havent finished it yet but it was gud...

They were also telling us how much people eat in America and 1/4 in Houston and about people who are overweight.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Size Me.... --Movie" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I havent seen that movie, but heard alot about it..... LOL

kggk_fan01

IF-Dazzler

kggk_fan01

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
oh yea i saw it. the experiment with the mcdonalds fodd was nasty. wen they put three(or more) foods out for couple weeks & waited for the results Dead

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Well the person in the movie went extreme....he ate big servings of sodas and fries and didn't exercise. So after just two weeks his body started responding.

I recommend the movie "Fast Food Nation" if you haven't seen it yet. It makes you think twice before ordering a burger.

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yer heard of it... Smile

yesssssssssss man people in america are justtttt over the mon about fast foods lol... Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.