Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Helllooooooo Muggles! But on this forum you are all Witchez and Wizardz!!!

A hearty Welcome to the new membersHug and, well, hi Tongueto the old ones...

This has been so long due and it is basically my fault. You see I had to write board exams Cryand then i totally forgot about the plan because I went partiying Embarrassedand then I had the MAT exams Deadto take and then I was so happy and I forgot and then I had to plan a end of year party Big smilethen i had to bug Niyu to write the next chapter of our story Confusedand writing 3 chapters cos if i didnt Nutz would so kill meOuch if i didnt update and then dealing with a 100 unread mmessages in my inbox for i hate having unread messages Ouchand.... PHEW....ConfusedConfusedConfused

For the new members who are wondering who 'I' am (and proabaly thinking why I have gone so totally crazyLOL) I am Vaishnavi aka Ysh... one of the Wonder witchez in this forum... the others being Samyukta aka Sam (Naughty_n_Nice) our very dear and friendly Mod whom you all can contact whenever you feel likeEmbarrassed, Manshi aka Manny (~*Manshi*~) our sweet draco-crazed Tongueveiwbie who is very very approachable cos her inbox is not always full as Sam's isLOL!  Then Natasha our our very dear Nutzz (umrao jaan) who as her name suggests is totally NUTS LOLbut really she can be fine when she wants toEmbarrassed oh and she is the one who came up with the sorting questions by the waySmile... and last but totally not the least Alia (alia) whose just as draco/tom crazed as Manny and our siggie maker and the most romanticEmbarrassed HPF member...

So that sums up our WW members for the new onesBig smile... and the old ones just needed to read politelyTongue and this one is very important for you...

As a move to reorganise the forum we have reopened the sorting quiz. Every member MUST take the quiz and its just five questions so it won't take much of your time...

I assure you the sorting is on a ver fair basis. All you need to do is answer the below questions and PM them to Manny (~*Manshi*~).

QUESTIONS

#1You see yourself in the future as...
a) As famous and well recognized
b) A mother of a happy family, a loving wife and a good daughter
c)Working towards the developement of the nation and justice
d) Living to your dreams and being a well recognized personality

#2 If asked to help a person would you
a) Help them and expect them to help u in return
b) Help them and expect nothing in return
c) Help them and expect a thank you.
d) Help them and expect something small in return.

#3 There is this girl in the class who is a pain in the back who boasts she's really clever. Your thoughts are more in line with...
a) The humbugous idiot! I'm going to give her a good bashing!!!
b) It's not my problem. Why should I bother?
c) I'm going to tell her off-whatever she thinks.
d) Let her have her say. We'll see at term tests!

#4 If you ever had the choice of being one of the following who would you chose? (for gals)
a) Aishwarya Rai
b) Mother Theresa
c) Sonia Gandhi
d) Kalpana Chawla

(for guys)
a) George W Bush/ Bill Gates
b) Mahatma Gandhi
c) Albert Einstien
d) Ron Weasely

#5 Which house would you like to be sorted into?
a)Ravenclaw
b)Gryffindor
c) Hufflepuff
d) Slytherin

And no, there is no Audience Poll, 50-50, Phone-a-friend or Flip lifelines available here (yes yes i am watching my jaanu SRK Embarrassedon KBC right now  *sigh*Embarrassed) Ok forgive my mokka-ness (Dumb-ness) for that is the effect of my very dear friend NiyathiTongue... So before i start rambling on about something else (which I awful lot tend toBig smile) and take the conversation to Sirius Black Embarrassedor Chandler Bing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedor SRKEmbarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassedor FriendsEmbarrassed or YuviEmbarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassedor ROMANCEEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

There is no last date.Each week the Sorting list will be updatedBig smileBig smileBig smile

Ok so I did it again... Sorry and Happy Sorting everybodyBig smile! Hope you enjoy your stay hereBig smile! (I have been watching too much Dunsten Checks In!LOL)

-Wonder Witchez aka Sam, Manny, Alia, Nutzie and Ysh 

Edited by ~*Manshi*~ - 08 April 2007 at 2:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*@*~Calling ~ All ~ HPF ~ Members~*@*~" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

ayoooooooooooooo mokka ROFL

ok after readin ur post im like

lolz ok as for the test,seems cute ill take it now Big smile

last time i got into gryffindor hope i get into it now too LOL

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hey yea one questionn... do i also have to take the test?? :-?

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL noooooooooooooooooooooooo u cant..u shudnt..we all kno ur not fit to be in hogwarts only Hug
dnt try too hard dear O:-)Tongue

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
ysh this is damn.gud .ok i am not jealous that ur exams r over..not atall Cry
i wud love to di this..i will cum soon editing my post..don't ya wry!!!!!awesome post! Clap

kritical_kritix

Goldie

kritical_kritix

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
well, for the 3rd ques, i have a real experience. hey vaish......u've bcome really hilarious than i visited this forum before LOL keep it up.

oh manny, u'll be recieving my PM's, shortly Big smile

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Okie Dokie!
Manny you will b recieving my pm shortly!
Funny Post ysh!!
And im sure you were really bz!
Big smile

-Mahak-

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Ok, Hi Vaish!!!!!, remember me the unactive girl who is sometimes superly active then seemed to die for months but still glad to see you back and active. Hope ur exams went well and i'll PM to Manshi soon Wink Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top