Together We Stand(LRL)...Curtains Down!

Posted: 17 years ago
😊😳

"Utho...."

"ummmmm...."

"Get up! Its 8.30.."

"Noooo....."

"UP!!....common up, Naina!"

"10 minutes....pleeeeese......", Naina's hand went up in the air!

"Had karti ho...."

"mmmmm........."

"Nahin manogi?"

"hmmmm.......kya yaar.....Hitler....."

"Pakka? Am asking you for the last time...."

"Nope!!!!", and she snuggled deeper into her soft bedding like a kid!

She sleeps for 5 more minutes....peacefully.....

....and then......

"SPLASH!!"

Almost half a bucket of ice-cold water is splashed on her head......

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....................."

She gets suffocated....her bedding...cloths.....body.....hair.....eerythng drenched in water.....

.....did she feel like it, or someone had purposely turned the AC on "chilled" mode!.....brrrr....it was cold...she was angry......annoyed....irritated....sleepy.....and now.....cold!!

"HA...HA....HA....HA...."

..........when she heard loud sound of laughter....

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ..........tum hamesha...........kyu .....ruko....ruko.....chodungi nahi.....", and she ran behind the charming tall fellow, who ran from the bedroom....in fits of laughter!!

"HA...HA HA.....", he couldn't control his laughter.....he laughed again and again.....looking at red-and-annoyed Naina.

Finally she caught hold of him in the passage....and started beating him!

"Arre....arre....arre....biwi....arre[she was continuously beating him].....OUCH!"

He stumbled and fell on the sofa in the hall....frightened, if she had hurt him too hard....naina stooped...at him...

"Kya....kya hua...."

He pressed his eyes close....and acted as if in severe pain....Naina gt restless....she was fidgiting....worried.....

"Kya....yeh maine hi....ek strong si captain banai....aur ye to dushman ki jagah....mujhpar meri hi saari tricks....Ouch!"

"Achha, Major kahan lagi....zara mujhe bhi to pata chale...ki Major Rajveer Singh Shekhawat ko kahan maarne pe itna dukhta hai...."

....both of their heads turned towards the doorway....
Edited by jivora - 16 years ago
Hey Friends,

This is a completely different and new fic I have started. I thought that we always show how sad the parting od Rajveer and Naina is....or how the meet after years....why are we so sure about their at the moment failing love? so....i thought why not show them married....right from the beginning?

So tel me how do you like it. We fic-writers loooove readers comments.....

Tell me if its gross, boring, usual, substandard, ok, ho-hum, good, ordinary, better, or wowie!!!!!

Cheers,
JIV
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cnt wait to read more of this ff!!!!
fabulous start! 👏 👏 👏 ...yay raj and naina already married 😃
great agian

good job it is fabulous
👏
very nice jiv please continue 😉
gr8 work.something different.pls continue soon.
"Shalini...."

"Dr.Shalini....."

Both of them rushed towards their early-morning guest....clad in her track pants and Tee, and her hair tied at the top in a ponytail.

"Ah-ha Naina....achha nite suit hai....waise Major aap Naina ko samjhate nahin....aise sone se shardi lag jaati hai...."

Naina blushed, and Rajveer suppressed a laughter....

"Aap bhi Dr.Shalini.....yeh toh......", Naina started....and then felt wierd explaining what happened.

"Haan...haan....bolo Naina...", said Rajveer still laughing....

Shalini was in town[Delhi> for a conference for a fortnight, and was staying nearby. She visited them often, and had pleasent family dinners.

She walked into their spacious sitting area...which was before the living room....it was simply decorated with a big vase and a sofa. It had some books, and now completely drenched with water Naina was dripping with! Shalini followed the water and walked into their hall. The hall was magnificent, in all possible ways - big glass windows, overlooking their beautiful garden[to which their holidays were entirely devoted>, beautiful crystal chandelier, all vases filled with fresh flowers, exquisite candle-stands for evenings, comfortable couch-cum-sofa, and a home theater.....but the thing that catches attention of every visitor withing seconds of entering the room was.....

....Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia's BIG portrait!

....There were no garlands, no incense sticks, no diya.....because they believed he was there....with them.....in that house....always....and they would never let him go!

"Toh kya shaitaniyaan chal rahin thi....?"

"Yeh......mujhe sona tha.....aur yeh Bergadier Chandok che chele....subah subah bugal baja rahe the.....", complained Naina disapprovingly like a kid.

All of them laughed and Naina retired to change cloths, stumping her legs....

"So Doc, whats new?"

"New to jab bhi aati hoon tab yahan dekhne milta hai Major!"

"Isi new se to hum jeete hain....main, tum, Naina....zindagi jitni jiyo.....haas ke jiyo!"

"Satya Vachan, Major!....par sach kahun, bahot achha lagta hai.....itni mushkilon ke baad, aap dono itne khush ho..."

"Mushkilain thi isiliye to khusiyaan badi lagti hain....mehsoos hoti hain....."

A servant walks towards them, but before he could say something....they herd a loud banging from the kitchen....like somone was banging a spoon on a plate[usually done in hostel canteen...as a sign for hunger>....

"NAASTA LAG GAYA HAI.......MARCH TOWARDS THE DINING HALL.....COMMON....", yelled Naina from the kitchen....her voice full of child-like mischief!

Shalini burst out laughing at this.... and Rajveer making a 'ekdam bachhi hai' look....walked towards the dining room.

The breakfast was perfectly spread.....but.....

"Yeh kya hai?"
Hey,

do keep telling me, what i need to change, and what u liked and want more of.....

till then,
cheers,
jiv
Good Going Jivs..its really intresting.....& wat u need to change...well,I guess d title of d FF where Plz do add d part of d FF updated..It'll b much easier to follow ur FF like dat!!
Once again a very interesting FF👏 ......Post next part soon!!
Luv,
Sanya..