Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

they make OCD seem like something its not

*Sky16* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
its just kind of funny how they say that he has OCD, and hes sick..i guess to some extent he is..but almost everyone has some sort of OCD in their life in one point or the other..for example, i cannot go to sleep if i dont check if the doors are lock..I have to chech if they are lock!!  But does that make me sick??  And we still havent seen his compulsive obsessive side yet..like what is he obssesd about??  I havent seen anything.  it better not be that he is obsessed with Bani...and i think that is his obsession...because that doesnt fit qith the disorder

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I know he does not fit the disorder totally agree they always get these things wrong.Hes even agreed to marry lakshmi so really do not get it.

He is really obsessive though 😕 about Bani.
*Sky16* thumbnail
sorry..it just cracks me up..i mean what type of storylines they have incorperated in with characters
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If it is true that he killed Sahil then clinically he does fit the bill, he is so obssessed with making Bani happy/protecting her that he would do anything to show his affection. Yeah the whole marrying Laxshmi thing doesn't fit but killing Sahil, trying to intentionally pit Jai down all the time, and then burning the tape, that is signs of OCD, he is beginning to show some of the signs.
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
They should have used another disease for him, unless the Kreatives really think that OCD is a disease that makes a person go physiotic!

The creatives definitely haven't taken a course in Psychology...that's for sure 😆

And Tarun hasn't even shown any "compulsive" signs...I guess his repeatedly calling Bani for every single problem could be considered compulsive 😕 😆

Don't know what his disorder is...but definitely know the cure...GET A LIFE and stay away from Bani!!
karizmatic thumbnail
OCD is an actual disorder and if yours is quite severe you can be clinically sick! But I think the way they are protraying it is not right... many people who are clinically diagnosed with it, can have a hard time with everyday life, and it is a sad disease, but it can be treated!

There was a really good Jack Nicholson movie called 'As good as it gets' which shows him as a person who has OCD.

Tarun is just obsessive, he is not sick with OCD!!
Raji84 thumbnail
^I saw that movie! everytime some mentions OCD i remember jack nicholson and today on the ellen degeneres show the showed the guy from deal or no deal the baldy and he has OCD but everyone has some sort of OCD could be from minor to major depends
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i even doubt whether tarun is suffering from OCD or this is one of his plan to trap JW as i think that no doctor can talk about any patient with someone else and think that doctor in london might be with tarun in his plan.

swati
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OCD is a dangerous disease if one has it severly but as far as i knew...OCD meant tht the person is obssessed about doing the SAME THINGS IN THE SAME WAY EVERYDAy...i even watched this movei abt it but cant remember the name...like the guy slept in the same way, woke up n wore his slippers whcih were put in one exact position, and he didnt walk on cracks on the floor etc...Tarun doesnt seem to have OCD........o wellll!