Tell the story u know u wanna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet song

Groupbie

sweet song

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

hey guys i decided to start this topic

The thing you have to do is TODAY is APRIL FOOL'S day so some where some one had played a joke on you for april's fool or u played a joke so share ur story i would be fun

HAPPY APRIL"S FOOL DAY TO EVERYONE

Edited by sweet song - 01 April 2007 at 2:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tell the story u know u wanna" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top