Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

D-DAY!!!

Poll Question: How long till Garv get’s hit in the face with the truth about kali?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [10.53%]
2 [10.53%]
2 [10.53%]
1 [5.26%]
12 [63.16%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering how long it will take for the truth about Kali's fake pregnancy to hit garv right in the face and he see's how wrong his judgement of people really is. The person he SHOULD have trusted and believed......he divorced and the person he SHOULD NOT have trusted and believed.........he's marrying.

Let me know what you guys think!Big smile

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 2:29am | IP Logged
No comments on Garv's Character... its beyond repair... LOL
sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 4:45am | IP Logged

i think with yesterdays episode some one must have gone and seen that report l think who ever has seen that report will blurt it out on the day of kali and garvs wedding!!!!LOL

and then yet again the wedding will be stopped and all u will c isCrythis is gona be kali and then garv will turn around and Angry or is he manly enough to do that?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index