Its finally Angad’sTurn - Oh No!!

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Its finally Angad's turn!

Angad has finally got his turn to face the camera as the title character in mega-hit serial Dharti ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan after a long wait of an year.

The former cookery show host (and spin legend Bishan Singh Bedi's son) was slated to play the adult Prithviraj but had been left in the lurch as Rajat Tokas's (present Prithviraj) popularity soared.

Sagar Arts asserted, "The series is divided into five phases, which trace the life of warrior King Prithviraj Chauhan from birth to death. The first two stages were very-well portrayed by the young actor Rajat Tokas. The next phase is about the softer and more artistic side of the warrior's life. We are confident Angad will do justice to the role."

Pariva Pranati who was to be playing the love interest of Angad Bedi in serial, opted out few months ago. Her replacement has not yet been officially announced. Sanyogita's  swayamwar is one of the most important event in Prithviraj Chauhan's lifestory which is currently being shot at Sagar city in Barodara.

Link to the article** -

http://www.hindustantimes.in/news/angad181_1694845.htm

**if u cant find the page, try checking todays date.

in short - APRIL FOOL! 😛

ok now u can kill me! 😛😛

Edited by ketaki_ry - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blamed_x_myself thumbnail
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😭 😭 😭
prithvi lover thumbnail
oh my god!!!!!!!!!..........u fooled us!? 😡
im gonna kill u just give me ur adress!!!!!! 😡
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: prithvi lover

oh my god!!!!!!!!!..........u fooled us!? 😡
im gonna kill u just give me ur adress!!!!!! 😡

aww... u can kill me any old time... 😳

so the article was convinsing u say?😳

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gd joke but i almost had a heart attack
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: blamed_x_myself

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😭 😭 😭

no no no... pls check ur pm... the font of 'april fool' was initially quite small. looks like u missed it!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
HAI HAI!!! i wos like ALL OUR HARD WORK 4 THE PETITION!! 😭 thank god iz a joke 😃
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

omgggggggggg!😆

i was shocked at once wen i read de article!😆

more like fake article!😡😆😉

wen can i kill u?...😆

blamed_x_myself thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

no no no... pls check ur pm... the font of 'april fool' was initially quite small. looks like u missed it!

god.. you scared me.. i was abotu to re-watch all the PRC episodes with rajat and mugdha.. so i wouldnt miss them.. 😆 haha.. good one.. 😆

yea.. i think i did miss it.. 😆

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh my Goooooooooooood keeeeeeeet I swear im gonna kill you.. but looks like you've been done many times before i could reach you.. and that bit you made up was done soooooooooooo convincingly.. looks like you put quite an effort into making it sound very professional... but seriously yaar this is too.. too bad (good) !!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 😡 😆 Edited by lashy - 17 years ago