Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kzk of 6.12.2004

love1 Senior Member
love1
love1

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
thanx to reenaa

Recap : Bajaj called Komolika and asked her to tell the truth of photographs to Prerna but Prerna did not believe her and slapped her.

Episode Begins…

Indraneel came to her and asked mockingly that till now she had slapped for lying but for the first time she took slap for speaking truth.. how was the taste different this time.

Madhvi in her room crying and recalled that NIGHT.

Bajaj and Komolika chatted on phone. After cut the line Bajaj thinks "jab jhooth ko sach banakar pesh kiya toh unhone yakeen kar liya par jab jhooth ko jhooth sabit kiya toh yakeen nahi kar rahe." (when I told lie she believed but now when I want to tell her truth she is not believing).

Bajaj received a call on his cell but after seeing the name in caller id he cut the line (it was Prerna) she dialed again and he cut again. Anurag came and asked her, she told him that she is trying to contact Bajaj but he is taking the call. Then she called him on land line but after listening her voice he cut the line… this happens 2 or 3 times. At the last he put the receiver off the hook.

Madhvi came and told him that there is an awkwardness has come coz of whatever happened between them that night so she is leaving and she has no reason now to stay here. Bajaj nodded his head in affirmation.

Then he looked at the phone which he kept off the hook few mins back. He is worried that prerna has listened everything.

Komolika was waiting for some one in the restaurant when Subroto came to meet her. Subroto told her that he is tired after running now he wanted to stop and wanted forgiveness from his family and want to live with family. Komolika stopped him to do this and told her that right now she is going to Panchmeshwar with family till then he will have to wait and wont do anything.

Prerna is packing for Panchmeshwar. Her mother came and asked her to make it fast. Ater done she called Bajaj and told her that she is going to panchmeshwr and wont come back. Prerna;s mother overhead this conversation and told Anurag about this specially that Prerna has decided not to come back.

After reaching at Panchmeshwar..

Anurag asked Vishakha to call Mr. Bajaj here as it can be the last chance for Prerna and him. Vishakha listened to him and said ke she will ask Sneha to call dad as he will never let her down. Vishakha and Sneha came to their room and Sneha called Bajaj and as planned she convinced him with her childish talk to come there. she told him ke if dint come then she wil fall ill. Bajaj scolder her gently and promised her to come there. Vishakha also talked to him and told him to come coz Sneha is missing him badly and crying.

Family gathered at Kuldevi temple for puja. When Prerna was done with Puja her mother came and told her that she forgot to give Sneha her medicine. She came back to hotel immediately and at the reception of the hotel she met with Bajaj.. they stared at each other for few minutes but Prerna broke the stare and left from there. Bajaj thought that it means Prerna did not listen anything.

Prerna is in her room… Anurag is on terrace and Bajaj is in restaurant of hotel thinking about the incidents of their lives and their feeling was showing thru a song.. as usual. But now the scene was different.. which lines prerna used for anurag, remembering him now she is singing for Bajaj.. remembering him. And Anurag took Bajaj's lines.. (I hope you get what I said..)

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

I like the way u update  love.  Thank you.

Smile

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks love1.

With whom will Prerna go now?ConfusedConfused

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I think it should be bajaj, but i think there might be something because madhavi suddenly said that she has some case pending and will only go back once she is through. I think bajaj and prerana will get together and then she will find out about madhavi and that night. Dead
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 10:17am | IP Logged

How will Prerna find out about Bajaj???...probably through Madhavi and knowing Prerna she probably wont be able to forgive him

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index