•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

*******sorry modz..if this topic is not an appropraite topic to discuss..you can close it😊*******

k..first off this is FIRST debate topic so imma gonna keep it short k?!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

k you prolli heard in the newss, read in the paper..or mayb even know..sumone thats been raped....
and it never stopss..itz growwing day by day..
wats ur opinion about this?..
is it wrong or rite?

1. Do some women deserve to be raped? If so, why?
2. What if the woman in question is the man's wife. Does that then give him the right to rape her?
3. What if the woman has a past history as a whore? Does she then deserve what she gets?
is it his right to try and make a lesbian woman straight does that make
rape alright?
5. What if a woman dresses very, very sexy and leads a man on? Would that give him the right?
6. What steps should and can a woman take to avoid being raped?
7. Is rape an act of love or an act of violence? Explain your answer.
8. At what point do you believe a rape has occurred?
9. What do you think makes a man who appears otherwise normal and sane want to rape a woman?
10. Would you ever hire or befriend a lawyer who had represented and set free a known rapist?

Yikes, what a topic!

Anywho, rape is justified under no circumstances. No man shall force himself onto a woman, no matter what her status is, or who she is. Even if a woman leads a man on, does not give the guy a liscense to rape her. NO consent = rape, and should be punished, be it a stranger or a woman's husband.

Hmm, somebody has to fight for the bad guy; at the moment, I don't think I can befriend a person who knowingly frees a rapist. But the lawyer is doing his job. So, it ain't exactly upto me to decide on his character....if he/she can sleep well after it.. who am i to say; but i think i will stay away...i wouln't feel comfortable.
yess veryy scaryy topicc

niceely said reeeps...itz truee....no guy has the rite to force himself onto a women..buh he still doess
Reading this I cann't go any further - "1. Do some women deserve to be r*? If so, why?"

am disgusted...why this thought... normally I don't respond to something I dislike but just letting you know on r* punishment here is a topic if you are interested to see the views...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/574811
Mannu, I just noticed your siggie. The siggie along with the debate topic are scaring me.

I just wanted to add that if 'rape' does happen, one should come forward about it, or seek help asap. NOBODY deserves to be raped!

Persy
Rape is one of THE most heinous crimes committed against women and can under no circumstances be justified.

Originally posted by reeps

Mannu, I just noticed your siggie. The siggie along with the debate topic are scaring me.

I just wanted to add that if 'rape' does happen, one should come forward about it, or seek help asap. NOBODY deserves to be raped!

Persy

agreed persy,

That is the first thing I noticed besides reading the post.  I am afraid and wonder if there is pain there in original post.  I feel rape victims should come forward, report it to authority, get couselling.  No one deserves to be Raped nor it is ever justified.  I am just very much shocked with this post almost to the point afraid what to think of thisπŸ˜• πŸ˜³ 

I hope this has topic nothing to do with April Fools day prank.  

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
howcan someone ever be deserved to be r..., i do not even wish to say those words and who can decide who deserves to be r..., and whatever justification of somebody being professional s.. w..... to get r...

sorry i do not agree with the views of the authour of this topic.

I am alarmed by your choice of subject and questions after seeing your Avi and Siggy. There is absolutely NO justification for rape. If one is a victim then it is best to confide in someone you are close to like parents, partner or friend with their help one can join a support group or go to a therapist to regain confidence.

Too many complaints received considering the subject matter of this topic inappropriate.

I am closing this topic. If there is any problem or issues regarding this topic, feel free to PM me.

DM Dev Team.