Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 March 2007 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Hello FnB-ians,

Last week we had a tip on to blow dry your air or to air dry your hair. Many gave great ideas and tips that helped all of us to improve our hair in the future.

This week we have tips on how to keep your eyebrows looking great and professional.

Thanks to Free-Beauty-Tips:

Your eyebrows add strength and definition to your face. Well groomed eyebrows enhance your beauty. You should pluck eyebrows before bedtime so any redness will disappear overnight. In shaping your eyebrows use your facial features. Use a pair of slant edge tweezers which grip hairs easily. Comb hairs one way and then the other to remove loose hairs. You should pluck hairs between the brows and any stragglers. Never remove the hairs from above your eyebrows. Pluck each hair individually close to the root. Work in the direction of the growth. Always avoid over plucking. In defining your eyebrows choose a shade similar to your natural hair colour.

When using a pencil you should apply in small, feathered strokes. Starting at the inner corner work outwards.
Blend the colour with a brush. To tame stray hairs just use hair gel and comb through to neaten.

What are your opnions on these tips? Do you have any of your own?

~ Fashion and Beauty Dev. Team ~

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt1234LeadOxideMiss.Netherlandscarletteblueumi82990Reema_JGracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Tip of the Week: Beautiful Eyebrows *" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for the tips…. But I don't do any of these…. I jus visit the parlor n get my brows shaped… that's all!! Actually I m quite scared to do it by myself… Confused

How do u do it btw? all these tips r only by pluckin I believe...but at my place they do it by threading???? Which one's better???

kitty468

IF-Dazzler

kitty468

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 8:03am | IP Logged
me too, i just go to the parlour now, before i used to pluck it. but it takes ages n i dont have patience, as i see more and more hair all over regrowing. LOL LOL . well i learnt threading but only have the guts to do it on my leg.   

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 9:26am | IP Logged

I also, only go to my beautician... I am terrified that one eyebrow would end up looking good and the other not, so I never have tried it on my own! LOL

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Never remove the hairs from above your eyebrows.

hmm... i dnt understand y nt?? lots of ppl do thread frm above as it defines ur eyebrows more.. n looks alot tidier..! Confused

yehh.. im the same!! i cnt do my own.. im tooo scared il mess it up! LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
i just do it on my own, heard some scary stories from those who went to the parlour!
they couldn't recognise themse;ves after the plucking!! LOL LOL

well then i thought let me do by myself, at least i'll know when it's okay and beautiful Wink

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Nice topic!

I don't use pluckers, I don't think they leave a clean look plus, there are more chances of in-grown hair to appear!

I too, go to a salon and get my eyebrows threaded! Big smile They look amazing! I don't like doing my own... but I do thread other people, sometimes just my mom/sister and friends but mostly my mom and if someone just needs the favor... I'm more than happy to provide the help! Hehe!

I recommend a full eyebrow... I don't like it when they're too thin!

Also, the length of the brows are highly important, some people end up tweezing the end off and it just looks horrible! Ouch The end of your eyebrow should meet straight up from the end corner of your eyes, and the front of the brows should be diagonally up [towards the nose] from the inside corner of your eyes.

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i too am scared to death to do it myself..just go to the beautician once a month Tongue

the tips are awsomee...thnxx for posting gurpz Big smile

-Rachna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top