Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 March 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Hi FnB-ians,

Last week, we discussed the quality of make-up as our first discussion of the week. We got alot of responses which is good sign Smile

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This week, we bring to you another great topic which has a great impact on ones personality.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hairstyles often change ones looks and personality in many ways. Is this statement true?

Other discussion questions:

1. Do you find that hairstyles change ones image? how?
  2. Is playing around with your hair and adding chemicals to it a good idea?
  3. Do you try multiple hairstyles?
  4. Do you do something different each day or the same and change once in while?
  5. Is your hair short, long or medium? Is is hard to do hairstyles with it?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well friends, this is all for this weeks discussion of the week. Any other comments are welcome! Please keep in mind IF's COCSmile

~ Fashion & Beauty Dev. Team ~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyaDReema_JGracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Discussion of the Week: Hair Styles *" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Hairstyles often change ones looks and personality in many ways. Is this statement true?

Ya its very much true… a change in hairstyle can change ur entire personality… it gives u a lot more confidence besides jus a change in ur looks….

1.      Do you find that hairstyles change ones image? how?

Yes it does…

2.      Is playing around with your hair and adding chemicals to it a good idea?

Not really….. the less chemicals u use…. the better it is for ur hair…

3.      Do you try multiple hairstyles?

Ya sometimes when I m goin out…..

4.      Do you do something different each day or the same and change once in while?

I change once in a while…but mostly it's the same

5.      Is your hair short, long or medium? Is is hard to do hairstyles with it?

Medium.. yes its very hard for me to get a good hairstyle…  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well friends, this is all for this weeks discussion of the week. Any other comments are welcome! Please keep in mind IF's COC

thanks…. I ve jus come to this side of IF… n it really looks nice… n very useful...Big smileBig smile

Edited by Star_on_earth - 01 April 2007 at 4:59am

kitty468

IF-Dazzler

kitty468

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Hi FnB-ians,

Last week, we discussed the quality of make-up as our first discussion of the week. We got alot of responses which is good sign Smile

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This week, we bring to you another great topic which has a great impact on ones personality.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2. yes it does to quite an extent, it takes a long time for you n others to get used to it. sum hairstyles go with your personality. like a crop cut suits few people, and for a change drastic hairstyles does change your outlook. 
  3. Is playing around with your hair and adding chemicals to it a good idea?
  4. you should not put too much like on a regular basis like mousse n serums. even colouring your hair or straightening it. but once in a while for a special occasions or if ur job expects of it. 
  5. Do you try multiple hairstyles?
  6. variety if a spice of life, in school i used to do all kinds of styles, my sis was an expert it in inventing all kinds, esp wen u have to tie them up.  if u hasve seen lizze mcguire- they had crazy styles each day.used to wen i was really youngLOLLOL 
  7. Do you do something different each day or the same and change once in while?
  8. hmm... generally due to heat i tie it to a high pony, but i generally i change it according to my clothes. 
  9. Is your hair short, long or medium? Is is hard to do hairstyles with it?
  10. its medium now, so there r lots to do with it. basically i luv looking into the mirror n wasting time. LOLLOLLOL before it was long n i cud only leave it open or braid it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well friends, this is all for this weeks discussion of the week. Any other comments are welcome! Please keep in mind IF's COCSmile

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

it changes LOOKs but NOT personality... looksss in which u may look more prettier wit a new hair style n ur personality SHUDNT CHANGE...it stays the same !

Do you find that hairstyles change ones image? how?
    yah it doessssss.....u get anthor image u get prettier or worser.. u get a total different balancee..hehe
    Is playing around with your hair and adding chemicals to it a good idea?
    well itz NOT a gud idea.. but i do it newayzz.. hehe i kno tht u shudnt apply lots of gel or moossee or stiaghten becuz it will damage ur hair but i do it a lot.. like atleast 3 times a week
    Do you try multiple hairstyles?
    i try 2 see which i like bestt but sumtimes itss hard 2 do coz u rly dont kno..
    Do you do something different each day or the same and change once in while?
    ususally its down or in a pony tail hehe
    Is your hair short, long or medium? Is is hard to do hairstyles with it?
  1. medium nd yes it is hard.. omg it pisses me off when sumtimes i cant make it lol

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Great DOTW again!!

Yeah totally true!! i think every woman's khoobsurthi ka raaz is beautiful hair! a change in hairstyle can change the entire look/personality!!!

1.      Do you find that hairstyles change ones image? how?

Yes! with a particular hairstyle you can create a diff image for yourself, trendy/stylish, casual, wild, sensational etcWink

2.      Is playing around with your hair and adding chemicals to it a good idea?

Not a good idea,some can damage your hair easily!!

3.      Do you try multiple hairstyles?

well, mostly i use the "layers style" 

4.      Do you do something different each day or the same and change once in while?

I change my hairtul fter 3 months, when my hair has grown a lot and becomes stiff or what

5.      Is your hair short, long or medium? Is is hard to do hairstyles with it?

Medium.. and i can get diff hairstyles easilyWink 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Love,

GracellaTongue

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

I don't think a hairstyle can change a person's personality.  I think saying that, is giving too much power to hairstyles.TongueLOL

changing your hairstyle, sometimes changes the way you look, making you look different (hopefully, in a good way Embarrassed).  It changes your image, because it makes u look diffrent...such as more prettier.

'adding chemicals to it' haha…makes it seem like using any hair products is really bad.  Well yes, if you use TOOO many hair products and if you use lots of it everyday, then you're hairs gonna get really damaged…but I think it's all okay, if you use it to a limit.

yah.. sure.  Well ..I try diff stuff, but I don't go crazy.

Sometimes I curl it, sometimes…I put hair buckles and clips..and hair bands..and once I even did pigtails to school (but not for the whole day Embarrassed)…but usually I don't.  Usually I just leave it out.  Like.. at least once a week, I do something.. but usually I just leave it out.

My hair is a lil past my shoulders. Smile

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Yes, its true! It changes ones look for sure and to some extent their personality too. When i try different hairstyles, my sister comments on it saying you look innocent which your not, you look over-confident, you look like a business woman and so on. Some of her coments actually boost me up. This really made me wonder whether hairstyles have an impact and i came to a conclusion that they do!

Do you find that hairstyles change ones image? how?

Yeh they do! Whenever i have visited a company, i have seen most of the women having their hair in a bun or a very neat pony tail and they look very formal. This makes them look like someone who can carry out responsibilites of the company and the employees.

Not a good idea, but still i use chemicals and frequent straightening of my hair is killing my hair and mom is after me telling to avoid straightening.  I think everyone wants to look good and so no one cares or thinks about the long term effects of all these use of chemicals, straightening etc  as short term effects of these are pretty good.

Yes

Change once in a while

Medium, it was a bit hard though to straight as my hair is thick but after continuous straightening, it's fine now.

Edited by *dels* - 01 April 2007 at 4:36pm

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

i think it is because ppl look ate your face first...and your hair aswell...and the way you wear your hair impacts your looks

like i said in the statement above...thats how it impacts your looksSmile

1. Is playing around with your hair and adding chemicals to it a good idea?

i completly disagree with poeple who think that putting chemicals in ur hair is a good thing beacuse it can turn your hair really rough.

1. Do you try multiple hairstyles?

not really...my hair is naturally wavy..not straight an not really curly either..sometimes i straigten it and sometimes i curl it...but ususally, i just leave itBig smile

1. Do you do something different each day or the same and change once in while?

i change once in awhile..when i feel different, i do something with itTongue

1. Is your hair short, long or medium? Is is hard to do hairstyles with it?

my hair is medium length..not really..i think short hair would be the hardest because you couldn't really do much with itBig smile

thnxx for the wonderful discussion GurpsSmile...really nice questions!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top