High School Lovex33;; part8. pg9

mpatel97508 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i decided to start this fan-fic about shiv and gauri.  i might add other characters later on.  shiv will be played by none other than.. iqbal khan!  enjoy the 1st part!

"Welcome to our High School Miss. Gauri." Replied the principal of East High School.  "It is a pleasure to have such a bright and talented student like you here with us."
             "Thank you, sir." Gauri replied with a smile.  This had been the 4th time this year that Gauri had changed schools.  Every school she went to, people would make fun of her because she was a genius and no one wanted a nerd in their school.  Even though Gauri was very smart, she was very beautiful too.  Her long dark brown hair fell just below her shoulders and her eyes had a twinkle showing her innocence.  Her blue knee length skirt and a white halter-top suited her perfectly.  Gauri's lips were glossed with a bit of pink.  Her face was covered with a bit of blush and she had a twinkle of achieving something in her beautiful dark brown eyes.  She didn't look anything like a nerd or a geek.  In fact, she looked like a sensational popstar. She was flawless and very beautiful. 

"May I leave?"  She asked looking at the principal as he was looking down at some files.

"Yes you may.  I'm sure you'll find our school a great place to achieve anything you may be looking for."  Mr. Kapoor replied to her with a smile.
             "Yes.  I like this school already."  Gauri gave him a faint smile and left in search of her first class room through the crowded halls of students. 

'All of them are just here to be busy with their personal lives with their girlfriends or boyfriends.'  Gauri thought to herself. 'But me—' she was interrupted by a muscular arm that pushed her against the wall. 
             "Hey beautiful." The guy replied.  He was quite handsome, just his bad behavior was the problem.  "What's the matter? Scared?" He smirked.
             "What do you want?"  Gauri said trying to push him.  Gauri just noticed that the crowded halls were now silent and deserted.  It was only she and this guy in the hall.  Alone.  With no one that could even help her.  She looked at his eyes, which had a glint of mischief in them. 
             "Nothing much.  You're new here, and well I give all the new students special attention."  He grinned at her.
             "Just leave—" Gauri was interrupted yet again.
             "Shiv, just leave her.  She's new.  Give her a break."  A voice came from behind and the guy, Shiv, she was guessing, looked behind as he slowly let go of Gauri. 

'Thank goodness' Gauri thought.  Gauri left there and went to her class.  She was mad at the guy because due to him, now she would be late for her class and would receive a punishment.  She cursed him calling him a monkey and other childish things.  She entered her 1st hour, Science, and found the teacher in the middle of a lecture.  She slowly went in and tried not to be noticed by the teacher but that was one of her stupid ideas.  The teacher had obviously noticed her and gave her a detention.  Gauri was fumed at the so-called Shiv.
             'That dumb head.  What does he think of himself?  He got me—Gauri Desai—a detention?  Oh my gosh, the guts he has.  I ha—.'  The door opened and Gauri was taken out of her thoughts.  It was Shiv.  'How can that be?  He's in my class too?'  She looked around and found the only seat empty was the one next to hers.  Then she glanced at Shiv and saw him grin as he noticed her and the empty seat.  Shiv approached the seat and Gauri wished she hadn't come to this school.  It was only her first day and she had already received a detention.  "We never finished where we left of."  He whispered is her ear in a sly way that made Gauri get scared.  Gauri had never faced a man as rude and bad behaved as him.  She was cursing herself to have chosen this place out of all the others. 

"Just back off.  I'm not here for this."  She said turning away from him and taking notes on what the teacher was saying.

"Oh really?  Then what are you here for?"  He asked in a naughty tone. Gauri being nice and patient just ignored him, but he kept blabbing away and didn't let her take any notes.  Gauri got annoyed and yelled at him.
             "What is your problem?  Leave me alone!"  Gauri shouted and the teacher was furious.

"Gauri Desai.  OUT!"  He yelled right back at her.

"But sir—" She tried to explain but it seemed like today just wasn't her day.

"OUT NOW!"  Gauri gathered her books and walked past Shiv.  He held her hand in a way that no one could see.

"This morning you were lucky that my friend saved you, but watch out at lunch."
He grinned and let go.  Gauri furiously walked to the door and went out.  Gauri hated it here.  No one was her friend.  They all thought that she was some kind of a weird and lunatic person. 

Edited by x hollister x - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting, continue soon!!!!! 😛
mpatel97508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

interesting, continue soon!!!!! 😛

thanks, im gonna continue tomorrow, hopefully

mpatel97508 thumbnail

ok i have a new rule.
i will continue after i have atleast 1 page of comments or questions (not counting continue soon)

mpatel97508 thumbnail

i was really bored so i decided to continue.  here it is! but for the next part, i need more comments.  atleast 1 page or 10 posts.  (excluding requests for me to continue soon) well enjoy!

Throughout the rest of her classes, she was okay, but Gauri knew that when lunch came, she would be in trouble.  As she walked into the cafeteria, she sat at an empty table.  Opening her lunch, she found a veggie sandwich, a juice box, a bag of barbecue chips, and a bag of Cheez-It.  While she started eating her sandwich, Shiv appeared at the entrance.  He was enraged at seeing someone at his table. 

'How dare she.' He thought as he stomped over to his table.  "What do you think you are doing here?"  He demanded holding Gauri's arm.  She let out a moan of pain but Shiv just grabbed harder.  "I asked you what are you doing here at MY table?" He yelled and everyone was looking at the two.

"I… I didn't know this was your table."  She claimed trying to free herself from his harsh grasp.

"Likely story.  But I don't believe you!" He replied making a face of utter disgust.  The same friend came over and tried to stop Shiv again.

"Stop it Shiv, she didn't know.  Give her a break."  He tried to explain to Shiv.

"Sahil, since when do you not side with your best friend?  What has this third class girl done to you that you are siding with her?"  He demanded. 

"What did I ever do to you?  I'll go away from this table, just leave me, please."  Gauri replied between sobs.  Her checks were dripping with tears.  Sahil was persistent to stop Shiv from harassing Gauri.  Deep inside he liked Gauri and fell somewhat in love with her at first sight. 

"Fine.  I'll leave you, but just because Sahil is begging me.  But trust me, if I see you at this table again, I won't leave you!"  Shiv said harshly throwing Gauri to the floor.  "And take your lunch with you!"  He demanded.

Gauri got up took her lunch and ran out of the cafeteria.  Sahil was disappointed in Shiv.  He had never behaved like this before to anyone. "Dude, what's gotten into you? You were never like this before." 

"I don't know Sahil, when ever I see her, my blood boils!  I can't stop it."  Shiv replied with the moments flashing into his head.  Saying that Shiv sits at the table and a girl comes up to him.  "Hey babe."  He replies pulling her onto his lap.

Gauri ran away and went to the library.  Never has she been so insulted in front of everyone.  What was his problem?  She made a mistake.  Why was he so rude about it?  What does he think of himself?  He had total issues.  Thinking about the incident, Gauri finished her lunch and went to check out a book.  "May I help you?"  Replied a husky and sexy voice from behind her.  She turned around to find Shiv's friend, Sahil.  "I'm Sahil.  Sahil Chopra."  He extended his arm in front of her.  Gauri let out a small smile.

"I'm Gauri.  Gauri Desai." She replied in a sweet voice that Sahil was amazed.  She was the perfect kind of girl for him, but somehow he felt that she was made only for Shiv.  She shook his hand and they became friends.  Gauri asked why Shiv was acting like that and Sahil told her that he was just arrogant and he never met a girl that didn't like him that's why.  Gauri liked Sahil; he was nice and really friendly, unlike Mr. Bossy Shiv. 

nerdynerd thumbnail
man that shiv is an agressive boy...anger management??...aww sahil & gauri liking it! great story 😃
insia12 thumbnail
really interesting....cont sooon
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GRT prt!! 👏 👏 Shiv is sooooo agressive lol! continue soon! 😛
mpatel97508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

man that shiv is an agressive boy...anger management??...aww sahil & gauri liking it! great story 😃

yeah shiv is like that lol.  yeah sahil and gauri ara so cte until.... cant ruin it for you all!

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jus read it... really nice story... but coz i read it was about gauri n shiv, i have to tell u, i had my doubts about the story coz i dnt like their jodi a lot, but still i started to read this ff, n i liked it, so pls do cont soon... Edited by nehagupta_9 - 17 years ago