HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYESHA!! - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by srk_lover

Happy B'day dearest Ayesha, may this year bring you lots of love, happiness and luck. All the best in whatever you do and yeah Amey is lucky to share his b'day with you. 😆 😆

Happy Birthday Ayesha,

May all your wishes come true. You have a great birthday and even a greater year ahead of you. It makes you a special person to share birthday with Aamaya.

Good luck.
Sid.

Happi B'day to u..

I hope u get whteva u want in life n all ur dreamz cum true..

Hav a blast on ur b'day...

Dun forget to treat us..lol..

God Bless u..

Komal..

Hey Ayesha!

A very Happy Birthday to u!

Many Many Happy Returns of the day!

May you find a treasure of happy thoughts and wishes in the hearts of those around u!

Hope ur birthday be wondeful n u have a gr8 year ahead!

God Bless u!

Aaina😳

Hey Dear Ayesha

Here is ur Bday cakee from me !!!😃😃😃

A_Beautiful_Birthday_Wish_!

& yeah last but not least 😉😳😃

With Loads of Luv
Sumesh

Wishing you a birthday as special as you are..
Hope u enjoy every bit of it..
wishing u love, Happiness and cheerz..
Today n all through the year

Wishing u a very Happy birthday Ayesha,
👏
May ur birthday hold many beautiful moments,
May ur All Wishes come true
May Good Fortune always shine on 😊
Have A Nice Day

Connie - Thanks alot for the wishes. 🤗 Oh and YES Amey is definately lucky to share his birthday with me. 😆

Siddh - Yeah, It feels special that i share my birthday with Amey 😳 Thank you for the wishes. 🤗 

Komal - Thanks alot! 🤗 haha you can come over to my place and i'll treat ya. 😃 😆

Aaina - Thanks alot for that lovely msg. 🤗 I hope that i have a great year ahead as well. 😃

Sumesh - Thanks for the wishes. 🤗 Nice pics! The cake looked pretty and yummy! 😃

Huzi - Thanks for those sweet wishes. 🤗

Alishba - Yeah, it's my day today. Wooohooo!! 🥳  Thanks alot hun. 🤗

Happy Birthday To a very special girl!!!!!!😛😛😛....

Ayeshu , May all ur dreams come true 😃.....get all the gifts u desired 😉😆....and have a blast with ur friends and family .....😃

Here r some special gifts for the special girl....

Here r the balloons for the party , I'll be little late though 😆

here r some beautiful roses to paint the town red😉...

and here r some chocolates ..

have a rocking Birthday sweety..

Luv ya...🤗..

Koeli 😳

heres' ur cake

n ur gift😛

mAy alL Ur DreAmS coMe TrUe

mAy u gEt aLl ThE hApPiNeSs tHaT U dEsErVe

Always keep smiling and hope this years opens new ventures, and we spends many many years with you on India-Forums

and thankx a lot for being a gr8 frnd

enjoy ur day😛eat lods of cake n save sum 4 me😆

lods of lub ~raju😛

Happy Birthdayyy Ayesha!! 😃😃 Yay so ur finally a year older! 😆 i wish u nothing but the best and hope this year bring u loadz of happiness and tons of joy. May all ur dreams come true and hope this bday brings u lots of prosperity... Best wishes and enjoy 😃

lotsa luv, Luvneet 😃

Happy Birthday Ayesha ji..!!

🤗

Many Many Happy Returns of the day...!!!

You are still one of the people whom i call ji😳😆 yaar i miss you..!! I cannot believe you are turning 21, omg, you are turning old..!!😆 I miss our chatting and your correcting me on my lyrics and talking about movies and songs.... i wish i could get to know you better ayesha ji.! But you are such a sweet sweet person, I'm so glad to have met you in FG section and keep those memories still with me today. 21 is a big age...... i hope you get LOTS of presents and have LOTS of fun and have a wonderful day..!! Love you!

Love, Ammu

🤗

🥳

HaPpY
bIrThDaY
A*Y*E*S*H*A

yayyy so finally its u bday ~ muss b
feelin on top of d world😛 hope u havin
bare fun readin erry1s cute msgs for u ~ i
no its gona b a pain replyin erry1 lol buh
i guess v bin thru it so its finally ur
turn😈😆 k ennuf of mi bakwas, juz wana
say ur a very sweet gal ~ n tho v dun
tok much, weneva ive tokd 2 u, its alwyz
bin propa wikd ~ hop all u wishes n dreamz
come tru on dis v.special day ~ hop allah gives
u all d happiness in d world, coz u deserve it😛
party loadz ~ leme no wot kool presents n
stuff u got😛😆
~ happy bday once agen ~

~ loadza lov ~
.x. moony .x.

🥳

happy bday ashi!!🤗
umm cant write much, cuz im not feelin well
buh dun want u 2 feel bad, so wrote sumthin hehe😛
ye so hav a gr8 time
n leave sum cake 4 me😆😛
enjoy
muqi xx

👏

Happy Birthday Ayesha many many happy returns of the day, have a wicked day party purty ;) haha now I think u should drink sum daru its ur bday na :P haha lol, lucky all the damn snows gone u can go outside an wont be cold an freeze ur ass off lol anywayz u can spend ur day in niagra fallz :P I heard u like it haha rushing down in the paani haha woo wat a rush lol an sing happy bday to urself :P jkkk lol 😆😆 anywayz enjoyyyyyyy 😉

🤗X Ricky X🤗

Koeli - Thank you so much for a sweet msg! 😃 I love your gifts especially, the chocolates 😳 You got some of my favourite chocoz in that basket, yummy! 😛 haha it's ok you are allowed to come late cuz i'm gonna start partying late anyways 😉 😆 Love ya. 🤗

Raju - aww thanks for those gifts and those lovely wishes 😛 Ya, I'hv got lots of cake. So, you gotta hurry and get here soon in order to get some of it before its gone. 😆 It's always fun to chat with you and it feels great to have a friend like you. 😛  Love ya. 🤗

Luvneet - Thanks alot for the lovely msg sweety! 😃 I'm gonna have a blast on my brithday. Love ya. 🤗

Ammu - Ammu Ji!! 😆 haha will you ever stop calling me ji!? 😆 I miss you too! I haven't spoken to you in a long time. Oh and don't tell me 21 is a big age cuz its not! 😆 I'm still a young little girl you know. 😳  FG sec was definately alot of fun hehe. Thank you so much for the wishes and all those sweet words. 😃 It was lovely hearing from you after a long time. Love you sweetheart. 🤗

Moony - Yeah, I'm pretty hyper today. 😆 Too many things going on and its fun! lol yesssss, there are so many msgs that I have to go through but I'm thoroughly enjoying reading them as well as replying to them 😃. I like the colors you used to write out the msg i.e. green and pink which, also happen to be my favourite colors. 😃 Thanks for the wishes! 🤗

Muqi - Thanks 🤗 If you can get here on time then you'll manage to grab a piece of cake.😛 Get well soon!

Ricky - Ricky Ji! 😆 haha everyonez been telling me that now I can drink legally. 😆 But, in Canada, i think one can start drinking at the age of 18 lol. I would love to go to Niagara, once the weather gets a little better. I like the color that you used to write out the glitter part. Thanks for the wishes. 🤗

hello me back

and heres mr hottie wishin u happy Birthday with his friends

one again HAppy Birthday ME love uuuuuu 😳

Dear Ayesha,

I met you on BB forum and had lot of fun reading your comments. I looks forward to many more happy times on II forum. Hope this birthday brings you all the joy and happiness you always desired because you deserve them.

Love

Maya

Happy birthday ayesha
hope ur birthday is full of fun!
goodluck in ur future"
-love,Sheetal

Hey Ayesha...may many happy returns of the day sweety...God bless u..may all ur dreams and wishes come true..May u get all what ur heart wants and more...may u have a rocking day and a wonderful year ahead...Lots of love...Shyama

think you are a bit careless of your things!
Be careful wherever you go with your stuff.
Now look what have you left when you just came in my mind?
You have left a smile on my face!

happy b'day ayesha...
have a fantablous year ahead...
ma guuud wishes wid u!

Dear ayesha,🤗

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you dear ayesha

happy birthday to you....

may god bless you dear with lots of luck and happiness

love ya

rohini

Maya - It has been a pleasure reading your posts on the BB sec. Thank you for the wishes. 🤗

Sheetal - Hey Sheetal! 😃 I don't think we have interacted before but i have seen you posting around in the Neha Kakkar's FC. Thanks for the wishes. 🤗

Shyama - I have spoken to you a couple times and it has always been about Sonu Nigham. 😆 He is one of my favourite singers and i know you are a huge fan of him. Thank you for the wishes. 🤗

Vaibhavi - awww thanks. 🤗 Your msg was very sweet. 😛 You have left a smile on my face as well. 😃 I haven't seen you around on IF since a long time. So, this birthday msg from you was a total surprise. 😃

Rohini - Hey Rohini, 😃 I haven't really interacted with you but I have seen you posting around on this sec. Thanks alot for the wishes. 🤗

happy birthday ayesha.. hav a gr88 year ahead and may ur wishes come true and u reach gr88 heights in life!! my best wishes for yu ..

many happy returns of the day.. hav fun

Amrita (tpam)

hey ayesha 🤗

omg look your birthday is the same as amey's birthday!!

thats soooo cooool yaaaaaar

i remember last year on your birthday i didn't really know u cause i just started to post on IF  but then i sent u this video as your bday gift 😆 yaad aaya? 😉

it was that ladoo shop shit 😆 oh yea u were first person on IF to see it 😎

oh yea btw i am typing this in microsoft word and I am doing on my own😎 bole toh apne dil se😉

i remember how once u said that on your bday post i better write everything myself 😆

wow ayesha i doing this on the last day like right now its 8:05 pm friday, march 30 😆

wow that means i know for about a year i guess 😛 thats longggggggg

oh yea ayesha during the summer time we chatted a lot 😉

i remember when football world cup was going on u had a pink font loll i dont know how i remember that 😕

oh yea during the summer a lot we use to chat until like 4-5 am 😆 fun times 😉

oh yea you are reallllly nicee 🤗 and always there and caring 😉

oh yea look i still have that siggy u gave me like a longg time ago 😆

acha ayesha lagta hain ke maine buhot likhdiya 😆 bole toh 250 shabd hogaye 😉

aur tujhe toh sab ka post parna hain loll

acha enjoy reading everyones post 😉

have fun on ur birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🤗 hope all ur wishes come trueee

and God blesssssss 😛

Happy Birthday Ayesha

hope ur all dreams and wishes comes true

may u live longer

hope u get all happyness that u wanted and u deserves

ayeshaa reeeee u r getting old 😳😆😆 just kidding

have blast

keep smiling

heyy ayesha! many happy returns of the day! hope all your wishes come true and hope u have a fantastic year ahead of u! always stay cool! luv ya

Payal

Amrita - Hey, long time no see. How have you been? 😃 Thanks for the wishes. 🤗

Ronnie - Ya, it's cool to have the same birthday as Amey. I'm the lucky one you see. 😆 Oh yeah, i remember your gift from last year. You kept asking everyone in the FC to check out the link in your siggy. 😆 You know what!? We all thought that the guy in that video is you!! 😆 We were like omggg is that Ronnie?! lol anyways that video was sorta retarded. 😆 Why are you telling me that you typed up this msg in microsoft word? 😕 😆 Oh yeah, i told you to write the msg yourself cuz other people are unaware of the secret behind your msgs for them. 😆 If they find out the secret, they'd probably want to kill you. haha. Omg yeah, i have known you and couple of other friends from IF for over a year now which is crazyyyyy!! LOL woah man, you remember my font color?! 😳 How weird is that 😕 😆 cuz even i don't remember what font color i had while the soccer world cup was going on. You still have that siggy i gave you? 😆 My goodness, how lazy can a person be to get a new siggy? 😆 lol jk. The glitter thing was cool. Thanks a bunch for the sweet wishes. 🤗

Poonam - aww thanks for the nice/sweet msg pooooo 😃 😆 haha i mean poonam. 🤗

Payal - Wow, i have known you for over a year. Thats crazy ehh! It feels great to have known you. You a very nice friend of mine. 😃 We have had some crazy talks and lots of fun. Thank you so much for the wishes. 😃 Love you lots sweetheart. 🤗

pooooooooooooooooo!!!! happy birthday ayesha!!!!! i was going to give the usual "haha youre a buddhi" speech but i think i gave that to you last year...so this year i will just dedicate to you all the english parts in wedding qawwali, and i mean every word from the bottom of my heart. sweet, na?? 😃...lol ok but really, i DO have a small bday gift for you that came from my total impatience and perhaps some temporary brain damage...get on msn and ill send it to u! love u lotssssssssssss and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!
-farah

Hey Ayeshaaaa!! happy birthday to you!!
wow it's been ages since we have actually got together
to talk but I could not miss the chance to wish you on your birthday!

I am kind of late and Megha is yelling at me to quickly send
a wish, so I cannot write long or else Megha will post the thread!
You know how she is...so i just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Many many happy returns of the day! Wish you have
a great day and a life full of love and excitement ahead!

Love, Prapti

hmmmm human!!! the first thing that comes to my mind when i think abt her is cookie..haha ..that made no sense...anyways...Many Many happy returns of the day human....may all ur dreams come true and may this year be the best year of ur lyfe..i will say this next year too..so every year will be the best ..dont worry..wohoooo party time...huh? how come i didnt get the invitation..not fair...anyways i am coming wid monali😳.....hmm today i can bug u as much as i can..wohoooo....ok one quick fact about human

she loves cookies...oh yeah thats true..i saw u eating cookin...but where? can remember...its definetely in canada...i guess we first met (talked) in amey fan club..and den this human thing came up and den rest is..................haha its so funny how i always tease u but itz not fair how u always find something to tease me abt too....so yeah...all i want to say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY....HAVE FUN IN UR BTHDAY.......AND YEAH STOP BUGGIN ME BUT I WILL ALWAYS BUG U....thats a good deal ...isnt it? haha

and yeah thansk for the background..remember the friend i was talkin abt..it was u but then sandy/caramello decided to open it so i was lyk ok...yeah....

Farah - pooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL 😆 Your msg cracked me up so bad! Everytime, i watch that video with PM, it reminds me of poooo 😆 I was like wth is he doing haha. Hey, i ain't no budhi, thats you! 😆 Thanks for that dedication, only if those english words really existed in the wedding qawali. 😆😆 But, omgg you were not allowed to pull my leg on my birthday. 😆 I loved your gift for my birthday. I was really excited to see what you got for me and that totally made my day. ahhhhh i love you. 🤗 Thanks alot for all those wishes!! That was a very sweet yet beautiful msg. Your are a lovely friend to have. Lots of love and kisses farahhhhhhh !! 🤗

Prapti - Omg!!! Where have you been?! It has been long since we spoke. Yayy, Megha yelled at you!! 😆 I left you an offline msg a few days back, you better get on msn sometime soon if you don't want to be yelled at by me. haha. So, i hope that i get to catch you soon. You have been a great friend and we have spent some fun times together. 😛 I miss those good old days. Thanks a bunch for the wishes. 😃 Love ya lotsss. 🤗

Prayas - Humannnnnnnnn!! haha i just love calling you that. 😆Ofcourse, oreo is another name for you hehe. I know, how much you love oreos. 😆 Oh come on, you don't need an invitation to come to my birthday. You can just drop by anytime. 😛 ahh noo it's my birthday today so, you can't bug me at all. 😆 Oh no, i do not like cookies and you know that very well. They are yuck! 🤢 Yeah, it's funny how we always have something to tease each other about. 😆 Are you like asking me to stop bugging you?! 😳 Too bad cuz thats never gonna happen. 😈 😆 Bugging you is so much fun. 😃 You have been a great friend and it's always fun to chit chat with ya. You always have something to tell me about music or those Rappers with the weirdest names ever. 😆 Thanks so much for all the wishes. Love you. 🤗

Edited by sensation87 - 17 years ago
ok guys i'm gonna reply to the rest of the msgs later on as its late here now.So, plz bare with me! 😛
*.H A P P I.*    **.B - D A Y.**    *.A Y E S H A.*

**.F R O M . K I T H I.&. R U B Y.
Edited by c kth - 17 years ago

?a??? ??????a? a???
s?g ??z ?? ??a? ?s?a? lsl ? ? ?????? lsl ? a? ?a?a

??ll l???? ???? ? ƒ????? lsl..?s?? all ??
?????? ?  ???a?z ?? ????😉a??? a??? ? ??s? ?a?
  ? a? ??a?l? ?al??? ?s?? ??g??😉😆 s?
?s ????? ?a? ? gs? s? ?? ??a? lsl ??? l???? ??ll
  ? ?a? ? a??? gs?? ?s ????? a? ???a? a?z ?
??s?? ?? la?? ???? s? ?? a???????a 103;? ? g???? lsl..
  ?s a??? gs??a ?s?? ? ??z ???? lsl ?s ?????
??? ?? ???? ??lsl😆 s?? g???? ?a? ? ???????? ?
  ?a???? a sa? ?ag ?a?a ?s ? gs? ? ??? sa?
?agz lsl ? ??s? ?a? ? ????? l??? a ls? sƒ ?s??? s?
  ?? ƒ??a??? ?agz lsl ?s ? ????a l??? ??..s?? ?
a? ? al??a?? gs? a ls? sƒ ??gz ?s ???l? ?s ? ??a
  ???? ?? ??g ??s?? ?s ?s?? ? ?a?? a ?la?? s? ??
?a? ? ?a? lsa?z sƒ a?? ? ?a?? ?? ???😛 
    l?? ?a lsa?z a???
     ??..?a???..?&#967 ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

🤗

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
I hope that for every candle on your cake

I cherish all the moments we've had together. Never met you but this faceless friend means much to me. From Amey Dates Indian Idol days to Samir Amrute and Penn Masala...its been fun knowing you. May the years to come continue to as much fun. I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays. Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Sandy - First of all, let me tell you that while, i was going through your msg all i could see was lots of [lol's]. 😆 You wrote 'lol' at the end of pretty much every sentence, LOL! Yessss, I was really excited for my birthday. 😃 hehe yeah, i know what you were talking about. 😆 I hope all my dreams come true as well. 😛 Oh nah, he didn't wish me, he is not in town. haha you don't have to write an essay, the length dosent matter!! 😆 It's the love that matters with which you wrote this msg. 😳 awww thanks for the coach bags. I love em. 😃 😆 They better be the real onez!! I hope you didn't pick up fake coach bags. 😆 I wanted a big one, but you got me both, a small and a big bag. So, that was sweet. 😛 For once, you remembered something so, i guess your brain works sometimes. 😆 Thanks for those lovely siggy's. They look pretty. 😛 I had lots of fun on my birthday. Oh girl, the cake is gone by now cuz you didn't come on time. 😆 So, i'll get you a cake on my next birthday, what say? 😉 😆 Thanks alot for all the sweet wishes soooooooooo. 😃 😆 Since, it's my birthday, i can call you sooooooooo. 😆 Love you lotsssssssss, my sugar coated candy aka sandy. 🤗 🤗 🤗

Natasha - That was a very sweet poem Nats. 😛 That pic of a child coming out of a flower was adorable. I feel blessed to have known you. 😃 Those were some crazy days that we spent in Amey Date's FC! I remember you gave me that title of 'ms.magnifying glass' cuz i used to notice the smallest of things. 😆 So, you would be like omg Ayesha, how do you notice all these things which no one else noticed haha. Yeah, it's been alot of fun talking about Penn Masala and going all gaga over Samir. 😳 I absolutely love those siggy's of samirrrr. I put them up. He looks so hot in there. You guys actually got some of my favourite pics of him. He looks gorgeous. 😳 I'm totally hooked onto PM. Also, when Tushar was here. All of us were so excited and hyper that night. 😆 And, like you said, it was totally a 'MaSala' night. 😆 The funny part was everything was going so fast. I'm sure you must have had lots of fun with him.  Thanks for all the lovely wishes. Love yaaaaaa 🤗

Edited by sensation87 - 17 years ago