Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i know sarah! its like they are trying to save money by lilling the vets off or something, it sucks! and i cant believe sam! how could she say that to lucky! but maybe its about time he finds out. but i really think liz should be the one to tell him. he would be devestated finding out from someone else! next week does look really interesting!

guys i found this really old scene from GH and wanted to share it. its stones death scene. the acting is mindblowing! i was baling my tears out while watching it! it was such a tragic and serious story and i think robin and stone did a fantastic job throughout the whole story. from the point where stone finds out he has aids, him telling robin and sunny, robin finding out shes hiv+ and telling stone, all the way to his death, was just great πŸ‘
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYcuq9y0Zfk
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys

robin i liked the i could care less jason but i like this carin sweet jason more. hes like a strong shoulder FOR EVERYONE. robin, carly, sam, sonny, michael, emily, monica , elizabeth.

but i can understand why he puts up with carly cause they are best friends. and he goes throughs lengths for his frinds , why not put up with a ranting friend who you know isnt gonna shut up untill she gets out wat she needs to say πŸ˜†
Robin_M thumbnail
i know julle, the best part about jason is he is an AWSOME friend! too bad he wasnt our friend huh? πŸ˜‰
he is such a sweetie!
second_chances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

i know julle, the best part about jason is he is an AWSOME friend! too bad he wasnt our friend huh? πŸ˜‰
he is such a sweetie!

iknow!!! my frinds are always tellin me shup up or go away or worse im blabbin on and no one is listenin. makes me love jason even more!!!!

Robin_M thumbnail
lol i know julle! i just go on and on about how amazing he is, and my mom just roles her eyes at me! but then shes like yeah your right, jason is the best! lol we both are fida for him!

hey i wanted to tell you guys that on the forum for idea ek se bardkar ek (thats manoj and tinas countdown show!) i have been selected as member of the week! if you guys wanna grill me with questions, here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=588818
second_chances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Robin_M

lol i know julle! i just go on and on about how amazing he is, and my mom just roles her eyes at me! but then shes like yeah your right, jason is the best! lol we both are fida for him!

hey i wanted to tell you guys that on the forum for idea ek se bardkar ek (thats manoj and tinas countdown show!) i have been selected as member of the week! if you guys wanna grill me with questions, here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=588818

congrats!!!! good work.

ps you never ask someone to grill you. specially me. im soo not nice to my friends and you will find out soon
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*sob* *sniff* Awwww, Stone's death was an extremely tragic scene. He was Robin's first love, wasn't he? That's how she got HIV.

Congrats for being MOTW, Robin! I'll be posting my questions as soon as I'm done with my English assignment. 😊

You guys are totally smitten by Jason, aren't you? There's so much of Jason love in this thread. You should be singing this song from Dhoom 2...fits perfectly on your situations! πŸ˜›

Chori chori kiya re
Dil yeh dil liya re
Jadoo se jadoo kiya
Kiya re
Jaagi soyi rahoon
Khoyi khoyi rahoon
Uski yaadon mein
Uske khwabon mein
Jhoome jiya re
Crazy kiya re!
Robin_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

congrats!!!! good work.

ps you never ask someone to grill you. specially me. im soo not nice to my friends and you will find out soon

πŸ˜† thanks, but now im scared!

Robin_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

*sob* *sniff* Awwww, Stone's death was an extremely tragic scene. He was Robin's first love, wasn't he? That's how she got HIV.

Congrats for being MOTW, Robin! I'll be posting my questions as soon as I'm done with my English assignment. 😊

You guys are totally smitten by Jason, aren't you? There's so much of Jason love in this thread. You should be singing this song from Dhoom 2...fits perfectly on your situations! πŸ˜›

Chori chori kiya re
Dil yeh dil liya re
Jadoo se jadoo kiya
Kiya re
Jaagi soyi rahoon
Khoyi khoyi rahoon
Uski yaadon mein
Uske khwabon mein
Jhoome jiya re
Crazy kiya re!

yes sarah, stone was robins first love. thats how she got hiv. he use to live on the streets and take drugs, then sunny took him in like a son. he got his first std test done and it cam back fine, but he wasnt told bt the doctors that he needs to be re-tested in 6 months. so then he met robin and they were soooo in love! by the time he found out, he already had full blown aids. then robin was tested and her first test came back negative, but just before stone died her second test came back positive. it was the most tragic story ever on gh. when she told stone she was hiv+ he was devastated. but yeah, it was very sad. then she met jason after he had his accident. she helped him and he helped her, and they fell in love! which in my opinion was the best love story ever! they are still my fav couple!

πŸ˜† yes sarah we are smitten over jason! he is the best! i wish guys like him really existed! and that song totally goes with us! thanksπŸ˜ƒ

second_chances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Chori chori kiya re
Dil yeh dil liya re
Jadoo se jadoo kiya
Kiya re
Jaagi soyi rahoon
Khoyi khoyi rahoon
Uski yaadon mein
Uske khwabon mein
Jhoome jiya re
Crazy kiya re!

leave us alone!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. who can resist a guy like jason? i know i never can!!!!!!

stone was into drug and wat not and before he knew it , he had to be tested and then was tested positive. and back then there was nowhere as the advancment we have these days so he dint have much of a chance and also it was pretty late in the stage too.