India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Kahin To Hoga UPDATE 6.12.04, MONDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

( If u r a Sujal fan, there was nothing in the epi. for u as Sujal Garewal was absent from the whole epi. Ekta, u r under the wrong impression that we watch KTH for a whole bunch of crap............Dead or is it the first step towards Rajeev's departure from KTH?  Today's epi. gave me a clear idea how boring and colourless KTH is without Rajeev..........) Now straight to business......

Ak collects information from the driver abt the kidnappers that they were wearing masks and he also comes to know abt the no. of their car.

The whole family is back from their trip and r discussing it. ( Btw CG was wearing a chain, perhaps he is under the impression that he happens to be a teenager.............plus he always behaves like one........) They mention Kash and Suj's absence. CG voices his wishes to become a grandfather. ( You have already been honoured on this account, it's just that u r not aware of it dear CG ).........Sanj leaves, Rishi keeps making faces.

Ak enters and informs them abt Kash. Everybody is shocked and worried ( Excluding Rishi,of course.) Veena and Mehak start crying. Ak has already informed the commissioner. CG wonders where Kash was going alone that day, Ak informs him that Suj and Kash were to meet in a restaurant.

Veena goes to Mehak's room and comforts her. Mehak wonders who can do it when her Kash Di hasn't harmed anyone........( Sigh........Dead ) Veena says Kash'll be ok.

Lalit calls Suj but is informed that there is no sign of Kash. Aman and Varun r calling God knows whom. Some Mr. Mehta makes a call too. Question

Rishi comes to Sanj and asks her what the matter is with her now when he has slept in the other room last night 'cuz she told him to do so. She doesn't make herself clear. He is angry, so finally she tells him that she knows he is the father of Roshan. He tries to make his position clear by accusing Mehak when she starts clapping sarcastically and tells him that he is too good ( agreed Sanj........ ), and orders him to leave. Rishi gets wild and confronts Mehak. She tells him she is not like him and it was he 'cuz of whom Sanj has come to know the truth. He warns her that if Sanj doesn't forget abt this, Mehak'll never be able to forget him and leaves........Vasu has heard all this.

Ak sees a suspicious car and starts chasing it. He fails in catching the car 'cuz he is stopped by the traffic police 'cuz of high speed. Afterwards, he informs the commissioner abt this.

Vasu tells Veena that she knows now abt the connection between Rishi and Roshan and accuses her of not caring abt Sanj, and that she'll have to pay for this. ( you and ur threats, Vasu.......)

Ak spots a car inside a house and remembers that it's the same number plate which the driver told him........the epi. ends here.......Thank God....... what a waste......

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Seriously, this episode was a waste of time. But thanks for the update anyway, simp.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update!

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Really Simp....What a thorough waste of time.  The entire episode was so boring.....Kashish too has not been shown for 3 episodes ...though thats not a problemWink. ...dont really miss her. I wonder if this is the beginning of the end of Rajeev as Sujal.

Keeping fingers and toes crossed.LOL

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I read somewhere that rajeev has gone for a shoot to mauritius- may be that is the reason why he was missing yesterday (thank god i did not watch it yesterday) and may be will be missing for some more time. His departure from the show has not been decided as yet, ekta is trying to retain him (now may be he will get a better written role).
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Without Sujal the serial is like food without Masala (Spices) in it.Wink
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I was too tired n keep waiting till 11.30 to seeRajeev but he was not shown...
finally i feel Rajeev has quit the show.....
my God..CryCryCry....
it was pathetic to see the whole episode just in wait of Sujal..
n why the hell they r not showing Kahish...
lets see who is behind this kidnapping stuff.....Ouch....
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Sigh a total time waste of half hour

I think we have to accept the harsh reality now.... Sujal is leaving the showCry......Without him mujhse ek episode pura hazam nahi hua ..(Last night I had a full bottle of HazmolaWink)

Seriously if this continues I am afraid I have to stop watching this show. It was like totally crap.Dead

Edited by chocolate - 07 December 2004 at 6:43am

Go to top