IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by tania.ganguly

Originally posted by egghatcher

freindship has no age limit ...  check out nishabdWink

I agree with the first part,Clap but you did a total volte face with the nishabd referenceThumbs Down

LOLLOL... so tish you were with let thumb up and right thumb down in a bharat natyam kinda pose.....LOL

LOL LOL LOL .. Qwertoo.. you into classical dancing too? Wink

Come on yaar i may be color blind but can see which way they do classical dance...

I have 3 left feet or may be 4... so you see i dont know how i could dance.. i can sing like the best though...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flirting vs. Friendliness (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Flirting between men and women is as old as Adam and Eve LOL

Flirting is a good excercise for the soul, it purges you of all those negative LOL "omg, how can I lust after him" thoughts and allows one to go without inhibition to another and entertain oneself.... while waiting for the right one to come along. Tongue As I perceive it, it is a very playful, naughty and interesting way of communicating.

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by tania.ganguly

Originally posted by egghatcher

freindship has no age limit ...  check out nishabdWink

I agree with the first part,Clap but you did a total volte face with the nishabd referenceThumbs Down

LOLLOL... so tish you were with let thumb up and right thumb down in a bharat natyam kinda pose.....LOL

LOL LOL LOL .. Qwertoo.. you into classical dancing too? Wink

Come on yaar i may be color blind but can see which way they do classical dance...

I have 3 left feet or may be 4... so you see i dont know how i could dance.. i can sing like the best though...Smile

Wow peeling like an onion there.Thumbs Up at singing ....Oh.. I was just pulling your leg about dancing yaar.. since you have 7 ..LOL Listen if they can make Sanjeev Kapoor of Khana khazana dance on Sony show then I can see you on stage singing and dancing ...LOL 

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

Flirting is a good excercise for the soul, it purges you of all those negative LOL "omg, how can I lust after him" thoughts and allows one to go without inhibition to another and entertain oneself.... while waiting for the right one to come along. Tongue As I perceive it, it is a very playful, naughty and interesting way of communicating.

wah wah ...wah wah....Coming from the Global Moderator, I take this a free license to continue flirting on this forum....IF KI JAI HO...LOLLOLLOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

Haila  Priya I am Shocked but you are so right Clap LOL 

Now the whole IF will be flirting after reading your post LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 April 2007 at 6:38pm

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Priya bechari apna baal nochegi ab... LOL

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
LOL

When I agreed to be a Moderator, I did not take any vows giving up on my womanhood rights or my fundamental right to flirt Wink Wink

But now that you guys reminded me of my moderating duties Cry Cry   I believe that flirting isnt bad, yes, if one keeps making random posts, merely to say Hi, hello, inquire about the state of health in the early morning/ afternoon/ evening/ night, and deliberately exclude others from the conversation, almost akin to whispering in each others ears in a public place, then that would not be fair to the others in the forum and not good forum etiquette.

Waise, I was referring to the aakhon aakhon mein flirting in real life LOL   and not baathon baathon flirting in virtual LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top