Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Samir was Purab look alike

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
LOL

Hey On Update section many people were speculating on samir name, well also let me add you this guy was also a purab look alike.

Well to point at a few things that made him a look alike.

His glasses the frame was same as purab.

his hair style.

why i am telling these two things because the portfolio photo of that guy on which jassi was drooling his hairstyle was diffrent and he didnt even have specs there.

LOLLOLLOL

Jammy.

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
LOL  LOL  LOL I know !! even I noticed thatt !! they think that the audiences have no brainssss Angry but heyy we notice even the smallestt thing !!!!!
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

hey thanks for telling us this.....Jammy!!!!

oh gosh..i miss Purab!!!!!

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks jammy

Me too...i miss purab so much.....without purab, it seems like the life of jjkn has been taken out.

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

I miss Purab too. i think T & D are saving money. Like they are making armann wear the old suits over  nad over again may be they made this guy wear the specs Purab used to wear.

Again ...I hate T & D and that jassi has no more brain left in her head. Dont know how ppl call her brightr and intelligent. and Today she lied to her Papaji...Important kaam...whatever.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujas

I miss Purab too. i think T & D are saving money. Like they are making armann wear the old suits over  nad over again may be they made this guy wear the specs Purab used to wear.

Again ...I hate T & D and that jassi has no more brain left in her head. Dont know how ppl call her brightr and intelligent. and Today she lied to her Papaji...Important kaam...whatever.

LOLLOLLOL agree with you totally

i havent watched the show yet so idont know weather purab looks like samir

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
so basically Jassi got played by Samir twice....once as Samir
and once as Purab....strange how these soaps work in weird
ways....    Big smile
MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Oh my God,

this is the most immature way of getting back to an actor. Let's believe for a second that Tony and Deeya did have an argument with Samir Soni and now they hate him... But why would they use the same name in their show? That wouldn't be degrading Samir Soni or Purab, that would be degrading they own show.

Ok, I didn't really think that they could have degraded anymore from last week (from updates) but apparently I was mistaken. I thought that the Ekta soaps made this mistakes sometimes and criticized them for not being more reasonable, etc, etc (no offense). Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin was a good show thanks to Purab and the initial Jassi geek look, but whatever has happened to  it now? The Singhs are not even good in copying an original script. Is it now that they are using some of their own creativity, is that why it is such a disaster?

Go to top