What is in store at Panchmeshwar?

Poll

What is in store at Panchmeshwar?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
what according to u will happen in panchmeshwar?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail

bajaj and prerana have to get back together, she loves him!

Ronit fans- why are u not voting in favour of bajaj?????????

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Howcome Anurag and Prerna union is more????

Prerna must go back to Bajaj.

pmahesh thumbnail
Anurag fans (very few) are doing multiple voting!!!!!!!!😡
Ninelives thumbnail
let any one vote more then once, after all what will happen will be seen in a few days...right....why is subroto bought in now is a big question mark I hope he does not make trouble for bajaj..... what do u think will/should bajaj tell prerna about madhavi.....she was supposed to go now she will stay till some of her pending cases r solved....can't understand what is happening....prerna keeps calling bajaj and when she sees him in panchmeshwar...she walks away ....VERY WEIRD....
Ronit thumbnail
Well if they are doing multiple voting this means that they know on this site they are more bajaj fans and bajaj and prerna reunion will win that's why to let their anu win they are doing this😛
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think Bajaj & Prerna will be united in Panshmeshwar. Anyway if they show Anu & Prerna coming together, the time - leap has no sense unless they show Bajaj marrying Madhve which is ridiculous. But then Ekta is capable of any thing
Ninelives thumbnail
i think that bajaj will try to bring together anu & prerna by trying everything b'coz now he is feeling guilty abt what has happened....i hope that bajaj is with prerna...else all 3 of them will be seperate b'coz i don't know how anu and bajaj will remain without prerna ....i feel sorry for anurag but he seems to be there just a few seconds before bajaj....which i have stared to hate as i am a true bajaj fan...lets hope for the best....
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
I think for the first time in his life in today's episode(8th) Anurag is acting like a man!! He finally tells his mom to butt out of his life(not so crudely though!!) Atlast some sense prevails!!!
Ninelives thumbnail
i hope that now bajaj does not try anything to break up with prerna....i hope not.