Pyaar....(LRL- RN fic - THE END- pg 31)

ayeshacassim thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys. i have started this new fan fic on the rajveer-naina romance in LRL. hope you like it!

Part 1:

BAM! there was a gunshot in the tunnel. Rajs heart almost stopped beating. He had not shot and no one had shot him. So either Ritu had shot naina or naina had shot ritu or they wanted 2 shoot him but had missed their aim. If ritu was shot or their aim had missed it was okay..... but if naina had been shot....... he would die. the truck came out of the tunnel only to reveal Ritu lying on the ground with blood all over her chest, and quite dead. he turned and saw nainas gun pointing at her. He had surely not expected this. "naina...." he said softly. she turned and aied the gun at him, a blazing look on her face. h eput his hands up. "naina plz let me explain...." he started. but she interrupted him. "aap ne yeh soch bhi kaise liya ki.... ki.... mein aapko maaroongi? how did you ever think that i will kill you?" she asked angrily, pressing the gun at his chest. What was going on? raj could not understand anything..... he had not expected this. ever. "yaani ki tum mukhse naaraz nahin ho?"
Niana- aap ne toh m,ere bhaiya ke liya itna bada kaam kiya.... aap toh unhe maarna nahin chaahete the. lekin unki khushi ke liye unhe hi..... aap ne toh yeh sab unke liye kiya tha. unse retrial ka dard nahin saha jaata. anyway woh log unhe maar hi dete. Aap ne jo kuch bhi kiya, majburi mein kiya. aap ka irada bura nahin tha.asli gunhegaar to yes Ritu thi. aap ne toh har mod par meri madad ki, mujhe sahara diya, mujhe bachaya....aur kya mein aapko itni stupid lagti hoon ki aap hi koh maar doongi?"
Raj- yaani tum gussa nahin ho mujhse?
Naina- gussa nahin thi.... magar ab aapko jaan se maarne ka dil kar raha hai.
she pulled the trigger and aimed it at him, but he smiled and pulled out the gun from her hand and threw it on the floor. for a moment they just stood looking at each other. and then they were in each others arms. naina was sobbing and raj was consoling her. such a long passionate hug.... they wished they never had to depart....

Edited by ayeshacassim - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROSHNI88 thumbnail
hey ayesha it was very nice .i really liked it .continue soon
ayeshacassim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROSHNI88

hey ayesha it was very nice .i really liked it .continue soon

Thanx a lot!😊

yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Ayesha 😛

very good yaar 😊

continue thenext soon 👏 👏 👏
mahek-e-gulab thumbnail
hey ayesha...

ab main kya kahu tarif me shabd kam pad gaye hai aur raj-naina ki hug ki baat sunkar to main blush karti nahi thak rahi 😳

overall gr888888 n awessssome 👏
sanyamalhotra thumbnail
THis is intresting...continue soon Ayesha!!
ayeshacassim thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoginisahakari

hey Ayesha 😛

very good yaar 😊

continue thenext soon 👏 👏 👏

Thanx a million 4 d encouragement!

ayeshacassim thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahek-e-gulab

hey ayesha...

ab main kya kahu tarif me shabd kam pad gaye hai aur raj-naina ki hug ki baat sunkar to main blush karti nahi thak rahi 😳

overall gr888888 n awessssome 👏

i am so glad you liked it! thanx a lot!

ayeshacassim thumbnail

Thats a lot comming from a great writer like you, sanya! thanx!

Edited by ayeshacassim - 17 years ago
ayeshacassim thumbnail
PART 2

Suddenly the truck came to a screeching stop and raj and naina hastily let go of each other. "sir we have reached" came the voice of the driver."right" said raj and took out his cell." i will have to call the army personal to take her body" said raj grimly
naina (worried)- am i in trouble?
Raj- not at all. you have saved an army capt's life for the third time (first from terrorists and second from hudas ex spy partners). You will atleast get a bravery award for this.
Naina looked releived. he spoke to his seniors and they said to keep the driver as guard and go and do his work. they would send their people.
raj and naina left the truck with some arms and the trigger. they came to the foothills of a hill.
Raj- we will wait here for a while for your friends
Naina- i dont think they will come
Raj- but we must give them a chance.
they sat on an uprooted tree. after a while raj broke the silence
Raj- so naina..... tumhe kaise pata chal gaya ki Dr. Mishra hi....
Naina- jab aap ne kaha ki aapne hi bhaiya ko..... tab mai aap par bahut gussa thi. toot hi chuki thi. mujhe laga ki aap asli gunhegaar ho aur mein Dr. Ritu ke paas gayi unhe yeh sab batane. mujhe laga ki woh bhi maasoom hai. mujhe unse kehena tha ki kya unhe pata tha ki aap ne unke premi ko...... tab
[FLASHBACK>
Naina is going towards Ritu in a corridor.
Ritu's back is at her and she is talking on a cell phone. naina hears the conversation
Ritu- humara kaam ho gaya. naina ko ab yeh lagta hai ki rajveer hi naveen ka gunhegaar hai. use yeh nahin pata hai ki mein ne hi use museebat mein dala tha. use nahin pata ki meine hi triggers chura kar naveen he bag mein daala tha jiski wajah se use gaddar maana gaya. ab woh capt par bhadkeli hai. theek hai. mujhe pata hai ki woh capt ko maarne ki koshish karegi. mein use truck mein bhadkaaoongi aur woh capt ko maar degi phir mein use ek army capt ke khoon mein giraftaar kara sakti hoon aur wahan se triggers lr kar faraar ho jaaoongi
Naina has a horrified look on her face.
[PRESENT>
Tab mujhe sab kuch samajh mein aa gaya. meine faisla kiya ki mein gun lekar aaoongi truck mein aur aise pretend karoongi ki mein aap ko maarna chaahati hoon. jab mein ne uska confidence paa liya hoga tab mein use shoot kar loongi. And thats wat I did.
Raj- Bravo Naina. I had no idea you were so brilliant. this was a mind blowing plan. really. thats why i love you so.... i mean.... thats y..... umm...... i admire you so much naina.
raj stumbles on his words and then naina and raj look at each other.... right into each others eyes..... naina had never felt this way.... she felt so different.... looking into his eyes..... and raj felt the same way... they could not look away, but if they continued to look into each others eyes that way they would drown in them..... wats was happening to them........