Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Did they do it on perpose??? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Did T&D use the samir name on perpose or do they have no imagination?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.45%]
21 [72.41%]
7 [24.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

well I think it was not a smart move on their part b/c by antagonizing Purab fans they are potentially facing a loss in viewership of their show Angry  Purab fans are very loyal and will not hate him based on such tactics, but it does create ill feelings for the directors and the show itself Dead 

b/c of that, I'm bringing Purab back as my avatar! Gotta show my support for him!!  beautiful kajol will be back up some other time...Big smile

How do you do that??? i have been trying to get Purabs piture as my avtar but havent been sussessful

Good of you to do that we need to show support for Purab

The similarity bettween Samir & samir was so obvios i mean glasses and all i couldnt even watch the show in peace because i was trying to stop my self from breaking the tvAngryAngryAngry

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Hey Muni...u r giving T&D too much credit here.......arrre vindictive one ke liye bhi deemagh ki zaroorat hai......jo inke paas naheen......Winku actually think that they would have given the 'name' any conscious thought when they have never given the storyline any thought.......Confused

I like that name that is what every body calls me at home you are right they are not even smart enough create a villan that's why they did a poor job of itDead

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Purab ko to badnaam kar hi diya kam se kam Samir ko to chod diya hota Wink Pata nahi bechaare Samir Soni par kya guzar rahi hogi agar wo serial dekhta hoga jisme wo kabhi kaam karta tha Cry
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu

Purab ko to badnaam kar hi diya kam se kam Samir ko to chod diya hota Wink Pata nahi bechaare Samir Soni par kya guzar rahi hogi agar wo serial dekhta hoga jisme wo kabhi kaam karta tha Cry

Cry.................

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Originally posted by anjali308

well I think it was not a smart move on their part b/c by antagonizing Purab fans they are potentially facing a loss in viewership of their show Angry  Purab fans are very loyal and will not hate him based on such tactics, but it does create ill feelings for the directors and the show itself Dead 

b/c of that, I'm bringing Purab back as my avatar! Gotta show my support for him!!  beautiful kajol will be back up some other time...Big smile

How do you do that??? i have been trying to get Purabs piture as my avtar but havent been sussessful

Hey Munizaaa...I like both my avatars so much that I have decided to use them on a rotational basis--use one for a couple of weeks then switch back to the other one Wink

As for putting his pic up on your avatar.  All you do is save a pic of him to your desktop.  Then click on "settings" (at the top of this page).  Click on edit profile.   Then where it has you choose your avatar, click on browse.  When the screen comes up, pick the pic.  A screen will pop up telling you to wait and then it should work.  If I didn't make sense, then pm me and I can help you out.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks i ll try that
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I personally feel they don't have any imagination left!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index