Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Did they do it on perpose???

Poll Question: Did T&D use the samir name on perpose or do they have no imagination?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.45%]
21 [72.41%]
7 [24.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Please answer on this poll

I think the reason T&D used samirs name as the guy who deserted Jassi is to disname Purab or Samir soni. they want us viewers to see Purab's charecter as a villan, i dont think it is working so they are using other tricks to make people hate himAngryAngry. It really hurtsOuch me to know a great actor and charecter like purab be made into a negetive charecterAngryAngry.........   

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
 i guess most people agree with me one of you shold give t&d a call i already tried not working it's coming engaged. i guess everyone is trying to know y they did this Confused
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
like those fools are gana reply???Dead
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
i second the tht that it was done on Purpose to hurt P fans
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

well I think it was not a smart move on their part b/c by antagonizing Purab fans they are potentially facing a loss in viewership of their show Angry  Purab fans are very loyal and will not hate him based on such tactics, but it does create ill feelings for the directors and the show itself Dead 

b/c of that, I'm bringing Purab back as my avatar! Gotta show my support for him!!  beautiful kajol will be back up some other time...Big smile

Edited by anjali308 - 06 December 2004 at 3:20pm
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
i couldn't agree more! They just want to create hatred in our hearts for samir aka purab mehra (which is so not working). Why don't they just leave the poor guy alone. Forst showing him drunk, then some senseless letter that is so not like him, and now TRYING to create hatred.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Muni...u r giving T&D too much credit here.......arrre vindictive one ke liye bhi deemagh ki zaroorat hai......jo inke paas naheen......Winku actually think that they would have given the 'name' any conscious thought when they have never given the storyline any thought.......Confused
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
THEY PURPOSELY WANT TO CREATE HATRED FOR PURAB Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index