Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 31 March 2007 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Nahi yaar hw ke bigar skool is more fun!! I liked getting punished!! LOL But i dont bec i do the hw usually.. Cry LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help..again! (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Wow I have the same problem, ok will having a short attention expanse isn't really our faults, will for one in school when I get bored of the teacher my attention drifts away I use to start passing notes at my friends and stuff until my teachers switched my seat so I'm not sitting with my friends so no distractions but still I end up not paying attention, but I try. And at home what I do use go to a room where I have absolute nothing to do in the room, like no music, TV, computer, etc. so when I do drift off I have nothing to do but go back to work, but I do take brakes and leave the room for a few minutes and then come back. Big smile    

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Well..I can't exactly say that poor attention spans are due to the teacher's faulth. It's no use blaming a teacher, as they are the people who give us the knowledge and they are well qualified, at least most of them are. So, there is no use blaming a teacher!

Umm...have you tried meditation? Focussing your attention on one simple thing really helps. Before school I always go to the temple in our school and meditate a bit and since I started it, I've realized that my focussing has really improved.

Umm...on the problem of being addicted to IF. Why don't you put a day on the week to be online. If you manage to keep your resolution-you can reward yourself with having more than the usual time you spend on IF. Choose a day and time when most of your online friends are online so you wont miss anything.

That's my advice!
Hope you find a solution for your problem!

xxxxxxxx
Nutzie Wink

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for ur advices.that surely helped. Big smile

metou*

IF-Dazzler

metou*

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged
heya Smile

you know what i used to have the same problem, although i concentrated in school to the full but when i used to come home, i wud cum on IF, on msn and never get round to my work. but slowly me grades started to fall and even though i knew i was responsible for it i felt really bad that i got such a greade...dat inspired me to do work on time Big smile even now, some of my work is done last minute but when i no dat deres not much time left and i need to get a good grade in the subject, i get to work, i have breaks but little ones and i get my work done!

it also helps with not doin all my work on a sunday night Wink then i can just relax...

try concentrating a bit more and striving for the grades u wud like, and automatically u'll start concentrating Big smile

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

kali_aankein

kali_aankein

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by metoubearscrazy

heya Smile

you know what i used to have the same problem, although i concentrated in school to the full but when i used to come home, i wud cum on IF, on msn and never get round to my work. but slowly me grades started to fall and even though i knew i was responsible for it i felt really bad that i got such a greade...dat inspired me to do work on time Big smile even now, some of my work is done last minute but when i no dat deres not much time left and i need to get a good grade in the subject, i get to work, i have breaks but little ones and i get my work done!

it also helps with not doin all my work on a sunday night Wink then i can just relax...

try concentrating a bit more and striving for the grades u wud like, and automatically u'll start concentrating Big smile

luv metoubearscrazy Smile

lol i had the sameee problem.. well im still having it.. like i want good grades but ahhh dont know what happens.. especially with chem.. biology i dont have that problem which is weird... lol its like my life story!!! but really pinky.. good luckSmile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top