Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Shivaji SatamShivaji Satam: No Work

Shivaji Satam, popular as ACP Pradyumnan from CID of Sony Channel was first seen in a Marathi investigative serial, 'Ek Shunya Shunya'. Since then he has acted in a few television serials and in films such as Vaastav, Viruddh, Pukar etc.

In just a ten-minutes chat the awesome senior actor revealed the reason why he is not doing any serials and films.

What are the films or serials you will be seen in?
Should I say that I am talking to producers or that one of my films is in the pipeline. The usual answers people give to hide when one has no work. I would like to admit that currently, I have no films or serials on hand.

Why don't you do serials other then CID?
Which serials do you expect me to do? The saas-bahu type serials where I should not whiten my hair even after a 20-yrs leap or something like a comedy show and someone like Siddhu laughs loudly on a boring joke?

What changes or differences have you seen in television in the last 15-20 yrs?
There are big changes in television today. In the past the picture quality was not so clear
and above all more options have opened for youngsters. And now the television industry has become more glossy like films and is not as realistic as it was in the past.

How was your experience working with the Bollywood biggies like Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt?
They are strictly professional, nobody bothers about anybodies personal life --just complete shoots and return to their home.

You have two sons. What are they doing on the professional front?
I have two sons Abhijit and Aniruddh. Abhijit my elder son has done a single episode CID and movies like Praan Jaye Par Shaan Na Jaye, Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain, Pukar, and Garv. He makes and produces ad films and Marathi dramas. My younger son Aniruddh does publicity designs for Marathi films like Uttarayan, Aga Bai Arecha etc…

India couldn't make in World Cup. Your viewpoint?
Please do not ask anything about it. I am very upset with Sachin Tendulkar!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

barodagirlvvgoswaminisha_coolshruti4_umallikaBalumoonlitnightanonymous7Anastaciaumi82990burgerchaapsallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article~~Shivaji Satam: No Work" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
it's a very interesting article!!!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 30 March 2007 at 1:27am | IP Logged
thnaks so much for article

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 30 March 2007 at 1:36am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this article in which eposide has his son work i wanna see his son? LOL

nisha_cool

nisha_cool

Posted: 30 March 2007 at 6:48am | IP Logged
thanx for such a nice article!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

Olive Leaf

Olive Leaf

Posted: 05 April 2007 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Shivaji shares small screen with son Abhijit!

Sony's CID brings the father and son duo together! Shivaji Satam, who plays ACP Pradyuman in the Friday night thriller, will now share the screen with his real life son Abhijit Satam for an episode. While ACP Pradyuman is in Pune for the investigation of a case, his son Abhijit plays a Pune cop.
" We have worked together in three films"- Shivaji Satam

Shivaji is found on the crime spot and is suspected to be the murderer himself, and Abhijit interrogates him for the same.

On being asked about their on screen relationship, Shivaji says, "Well, I am very professional when it comes to my work, that's acting. What I like about my son is that he is very sincere. And that is extremely important." The two have worked together in three Hindi films prior to this, Tera Mera Saath, Hatyar and Pran Jaye Pan Shaan Na Jaaye.

To everyone's surprise, Abhijit has no interest in acting, "Well, I have got good offers in the three years after I did films, but my interest lies in filmmaking. I was offered Rahil Azam's character, where he places my dad's son on CID, but I had to turn it down as I was occupied with filmmaking." He continues, "I don't even see myself on the rating scale of an actor!"
I play a Pune cop on the show, who suspects ACP Pradhyuman as the murderer"- Abhijit Satam

But yes, Abhijit loves watching CID, "We follow CID religiously. Even if dad's not around, we keep a track on the episodes, and don't miss it for anything." Shivaji chips in, "They are very critical of the show. Abhijit and Anirudh, keep telling me about the show and also my performance."

Abhijit is into filmmaking and has now finished writing a story for a Hindi feature film. "I love watching films, and I also read a lot about film making. I am now searching for a producer, and let's see how things go." So is he open to television serials, in terms of direction, "Oh yes! I am open to television too. And if I get a chance from them (Fireworks) nothing like it!"

Abhijit was earlier seen in Khakee a series by Fireworks itself.

nisha_cool

nisha_cool

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 6:09am | IP Logged
it is old article!!

please post new articles!!!!

close the topic umi..

Olive Leaf

Olive Leaf

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha5152

it is old article!!

please post new articles!!!!

close the topic umi..

I was replying to the previous post...because the person wanted to know which episode...won't help out if it annoys u so much...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top