India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The most boring show without Purab

devi Groupbie
devi
devi

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:41am | IP Logged

I have not watch this show since Purab left. Its's unbelievable what they did. There is no cohesiveness in the show. I only read the updates have not watch it. Don't feel any motivation to watch stupid Armaan make a fool of himself and worst yet Jassi making a bigger fool over Armaan. No matter how much they change his character, I will never get rid of the bad taste in my mouth of him. He is evil and he will always remain evil. Anyway, the bhaktin Jassi thought Purab for granted. She was right she will never fit in his world, because his world is for honest people, whereas Jassi is not honest woman Running after somebody else's property when right in front of her is someone who really loves her for her. She is suffering from an inferiority complex where Purab is concerned. Where Armaan is concerned she has no morals, values and principals. Leave the man alone. But no she had to go meet him on her engagement night. My god, I think the two low lifes are fit for each other.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Oh no,not againAngry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems Jassi's virus has caught on to everyone.Everyone is crying,just cryingLOL...........................

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

yeah...me too, i have not seen JJKN, since Purab left....

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL minnie but purab was such a great charecter no one can foget him
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Yes Minnie. I miss him...He made the show so great. I mean i had actually dreamts of jassi getting married to him...CryCry
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
 Cheer up girls.It's just a show.Anyway,I think it's still better than many others.I think Kabhi haan kabhi naa is a really funny one.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Oh no,not againAngry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems Jassi's virus has caught on to everyone.Everyone is crying,just cryingLOL...........................

i agree minnie...it is just that sometimes some characters take a life of thier own and people never forget them , miss them and show loses its charisma. kshitij(kkusum), dk(tumhari disha), purab(jjkn),dadaji(hum log) are a few examples. you must agree that show has lost both its essence and lustre since the exit of purab( i feel bad for both samir soni and apoorve). furthermore they are irritating people by employing psycological tricks....turning armaan into saint, naming the school crush of jassi....samir ,. i wish they would stop these tactics and pay more attention to the story and its picturisation.

Edited by pj04 - 06 December 2004 at 2:18pm
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Ya me too..i miss having purab in the show..he was the jaan of the show..now show is going nowhere..its utter nonsense Dead

Go to top