Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Dec. 06 Update - Kushan and Annie join

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Thanx Nirav nice updte.

Hope Pooja forgives Ronit and both get together. Ab pata nahin Annie aur Kushan kya karenge???AngryAngry

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:48am | IP Logged

My view is that how can Kushan be back when he was sent off to Australia by his father because of his bad ways! So how come they did not explain that bit?

Rifhat

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hopefully while plotting against pooja annie and kushan will fall in luv n dey will leave ronit n pooja alone.....i alwayz thought annie n kushan made a gud couple
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

hmm.....annie and khushan....not a bad idea....it seems to me that khushan likes annie a lot because if its doing something for her, he is there for her in a heartbeat.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks nirav!

Ronit and pooja will look gr8 together!

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Lovely update nirav.  Thanks!!

Smile

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

I saw starting part bit.

Pooja sitting in Classroom.Everyone gives her bocquet.

Reema and Ronit come.Reema has flowers in her hand.She asks Ronit to give. He denies to give but he takes it and goes to Pooja. He holds itfront of Pooja.

I saw only this much. What happened next? Did she take those flowers?

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

ok here what happened in the beginning:

Pooja convinces her parents that she can go to college and even the doctor has approved it. It seems both Pooja and Prerna have gone to the doctor together.  Rasik bhai says has to concentrate on his business now and has to go to Surat I think.  Ronit is talking to Akaash when Akaash informs him that Pooja is coming to college. Ronit is elated but suddenly is sad and says he will not come to college since he does not want Pooja to be sad on her first of return.. Akaash asks Ronit if he doesn't feel like seeing Pooja. ronit says he loves her very much. Reema listens to this and is happy for her brother. She assures him that everything will be ok.  Ronit is excited and gets ready for college. He wears the shirt he is wearing(purple satin one, the which Pooja chooses for him in his dreams) and both brother and sister go to college.

Annie meanwhile is imagining Pooja who is taunting her that the same varni whom she thought of as nothing now has Ronit and she does not have anything. Annie decides that she is done with her naatak and wants to teach Pooja a lesson.

Pooja and Mandy arrive at the college and everyone welcomes Pooja back with banner(now this was abit too much I think). They all give her roses. Pooja and Mandy enter the classroom. Ronit  and Reema to come. Reema has a bouquet in her hand and asks Ronit to give it to Pooja. Ronit is surprised but tkaes the chance and tries to give it to Pooja. Pooja does not take it and turns her head away. Ronit is sad and walks out of the classroom. So does Reema. Akaash who has jsut arrived see them walking out and follows them to the cafeteria. Reema is mad and says Pooja cannot treat Ronit like this after all that he has done. Akaash says Pooja does not know what Ronit has done. reema says that then she better know as she cannot treat ronit like this but Ronit says no.

Meanwhile Mandy asks Pooja why she did not take the flowers form Ronit and Pooja says she knows how she feels about Ronit. To this Annie starts her tyrant saying that girls like her come to colleges like St.Martin to catch boys like Ronit. When she came there she had nothing but she has the rich Ronit at her fingertips. Pooja is getting stressed out on hearing all this. Mandy tries to interupt Annie but she doesn't stop. She starts her tyrant against Mandy but them KC comes and says that she better stop and Mandy has him and all the other friends join him.

Annie realises she up against too many and leaves the classroom. Meanwhile Pooja is fainting and Mandy sees this and so do KS and others.

From here on.. read Nirav's update. Hope I haven't confused you all Smile. Thanks Nirav. wonderful update. Good to hear the old song back and once again we see Ronit in the YMLH bit in the breaks.. Hope we get back to normal on this serial..

Go to top