Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

is the sudden turn to original story dige

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:05am | IP Logged

JJKN 180* turn is it digestible?

Tony and Diya it seems have got a good spanking from the Sony people that after taking a 180 degree turn they are now following the original story to the last decimal. It is getting a trifle too indigestible for me, Armaan is going too fast (itni bhi kya jaldi hai Tn D ko) and the Walia family has got sudden amnesia Purab ko bilkul hi bhool gaye especially Jassi (jis taharah purab serial se gayab hua vaise hi uski memories se bhi) and armaan seems to be having no guilt pangs after jassi's story his memory for the things he did have also vanished, he busy playing the shoulder to cry on, and his ego's getting full satisfaction thinking how nice he is

All i think the romance is going too fast too handle for many viewers(3 mths me nahi to 4 mths me story ko end kar dena )

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u !!!!!!! they have taken a 360* turn LOL
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
agree with u!!!!!!!
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
ya agree..its so not fair for T n D to take this kind of stupid action where not they only ruined jjkn but most of all the character of our loving purab..its a big shame on sony ..DeadAngryConfused
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Achaanak kya khayal aaya T & D ke man mein, Purab jaisa koi character jaise tha hi nahi is serial mein, is speed se to serial end hote hote jassi aur armaan ke 8-10 bacche bhi ho jayenge.Cry

But whatever, bhalehi JJKN purab ko bhool gaye ho, hum nahi bhoolenge.

saimaz Newbie
saimaz
saimaz

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 2:42am | IP Logged

just a proposition..not meant to take anyone's side, but i think that almost all of us here fell in love with the serial first and its characters later...simply for that reason, we can give one chance to the writers and let them steer the story back to the original plot...the armaan - jassi laison has been there always but has never surfaced like this before, and when we can tolerate so many other flaws like mysterious disappearances of other characters like Nandu and Aryan who are actually part of the original story, then we should also let go of purab....who knows the writers might just give a justification some time afterwards in coming episodes...

c'mon forum be optimistic. we would all like jassi to be happy again .. the sooner the better.... and prolonging the serial would just dampen the stroy and make it boring so let it finish on time this way we'll also have something new to talk about, some new development etc....

what says?....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top