Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Will alisha-dhruv marriage happen?

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi again everyone

Well i cum up with another topic today........😃

Now in todays episode alisha has said clearly that she wnats arpita to divorce dhruv.......😡

Hmmm..now im getting second thoughts....why did alisha say that....is this all a plan...........?will ant find the truth coz only he n kajal seem to understand both nih-arpita..........? will nih find that parth was kidnapped by arpita...........?what will she do then.........?

Sometimes i feel he directors have forgotten that alisha had taken parth...i mean they  dun even mention bt him...thats really sad!i hope thy dun leave that chapter incomplete!😕😭

Edited by rashi85 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
sommon guys........what r ur views?
rashi85 thumbnail
common guys........what r ur views?
PriyaS thumbnail
I definitely think it is a plan by Nih-Alisha to cause a seperation bet. Dhruv and Arpita.

Nih has become so ruthless, I don't think she will care that Alisha kidnapped Parth, esp since it affected Kajal and Ant.

I hope Ant starts investigating and exposes Nih and Alisha before Dhruv is forced to marry Alisha.
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea it's a plan fashioned by Nih n Alisha so as to separate arpita from druv ...maybe bcoz nih blamed arpita for ved 's death , thats y she is doing all this nonsense ....dont u think that its too much for alisha to get druv by using krishna ...hope before the wedding, both nih n alisha's plans failed ...thnks
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No, i dont think this will ever happen.. 😕 😕 It should not!!! I now feel that this is a plan of Nih and Alisha.. 😕 😕
janamika thumbnail
I think,this time again..Dhruv n Alisha's marriage will be stopped as before...Like the way when Dhruv was about to put Sindoor in ALisha's maang when he lost his memory ,this time also this thing will happen... 😉 I think some1 might hv heard Niharika's n Alisha's plan n has recorded that...n might play it when marriage is taking place...N this will again humilate Alisha 👏 👏 N I think this time either Dhruv or Kaajal will act smartly... 😉
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true Janamika. Even I don't think that this marriage will take place coz the show's ending in about 2-3 weeks anyways.