Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks for the update MISBAH and best of luck with your exams.

This is just Great .........Garv will forever be a numskull ..... hope he proves me wrong by intervening in this nasty plans of Harry's.

Questions..questions ... questions.....

• was Harry not intersted in Simran????? Where is Simran?
  • why the sudden hatred from Harry towards kumud I thought that was Nakul's scene???
  • When will Garv ever act like a lawyer....and be suspicious of Kali??
  • How come Kusum is embracing Kali's Pregnancy which occured with a married Man (her brother in Law for that matter) when not too long ago she gave Kumud the slaps of her life for a similar situation(at least neither Kumud nor Kshitij were married)
  • Where is the famous ACP? Is Mahi case dropped?
  • Where is Garv's sister who hates KALI?

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

PriyaS thumbnail

Good questions Flora. 

I would love to know what evidence KKusum managed to find to vindicate Abhay. (Well her case was quite pathetic in the first place, she didn't have any evidence of her own to begin with).

I don't blame ACP for disappearing though - with all the accusations and twists and turns in the Mahi murder case, anyone would have abandoned the case.

Both Kali and Kumud seem to be genetically blessed that they never show when they are apparently pregnant. Must be Abhay's genes.

As for Garv  😑  He has permanent blinkers on where Kali is concerned.  It hasn't occured to him Kali hasn't gone for any check-ups or ultrasounds or starting showing.  Isn't it also strange for Kali to be energetically dancing at a party when it is life-threatening for her to even stand on a chair?

Kusum is a moron, she has no self respect.  If she did she would have left the Kapoor home when she accused Abhay of murdering Mahi and never come back, let alone take over wedding planner duties for Kali.  She has basically abandoned her own daughter to support Kali who was the reason for both herself and Kumud losing their men (Abhay and Garv respectively).  Kali forced Abhay to marry Mahi and is now forcing Garv to marry her.

I am only continuing to watch Kkusum because I want to see Abhay give Kali his famous slap when he finds out about her cooked-up scheme to get Garv back.  And hopefully to see Garv grovelling and begging Kumud to take him back - she will hopefully give him one of her famous slaps and refuse to reconcile with him! πŸ‘

Hope it happens soon!!

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriyaS

Good questions Flora. 

I would love to know what evidence KKusum managed to find to vindicate Abhay. (Well her case was quite pathetic in the first place, she didn't have any evidence of her own to begin with).

Here here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't blame ACP for disappearing though - with all the accusations and twists and turns in the Mahi murder case, anyone would have abandoned the case.

Abosolutely, I am surprised he stay for as long as he didπŸ˜ƒ

Both Kali and Kumud seem to be genetically blessed that they never show when they are apparently pregnant. Must be Abhay's genes.

πŸ˜†hehehe

As for Garv  😑  He has permanent blinkers on where Kali is concerned.  It hasn't occured to him Kali hasn't gone for any check-ups or ultrasounds or starting showing.  Isn't it also strange for Kali to be energetically dancing at a party when it is life-threatening for her to even stand on a chair?

My thought exactly, a child that is suppose to start their love's foundation sure seems invisible......let's say he is missing Kumud that is why he has not thought of it.....πŸ˜†.πŸ˜ƒ

Kusum is a moron, she has no self respect.  If she did she would have left the Kapoor home when she accused Abhay of murdering Mahi and never come back, let alone take over wedding planner duties for Kali.  She has basically abandoned her own daughter to support Kali who was the reason for both herself and Kumud losing their men (Abhay and Garv respectively).  Kali forced Abhay to marry Mahi and is now forcing Garv to marry her.

She was the cause,.....wasn't she...hmmmm

I am only continuing to watch Kkusum because I want to see Abhay give Kali his famous slap when he finds out about her cooked-up scheme to get Garv back.  And hopefully to see Garv grovelling and begging Kumud to take him back - she will hopefully give him one of her famous slaps and refuse to reconcile with him! πŸ‘

Oh goody the slapping galore πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope so tooooπŸ˜†

Hope it happens soon!!

Good comments PriyaSπŸ‘

Edited by flora - 19 years ago
simrangill thumbnail
this show should end soon. because it this point this show does not even make any sense. they should get kumud and garv marreid agin, kill kali or send her to mental  instute.