Brief Kkusum Summary Dec 6 by MISBAH

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

This is a very brief summary of Kkusum for 6th Dec, 2004 by MISBAH. Sorry Frndz, cant write a detailed Update today as I have a very important exam coming up tomorrow.

Kumud is with Aai and is crying with her head on Aai's lap. Aai tries to console Kumud but she continues crying. Kkusum comes there, and asks Kumud to come back home. Kumud refuses to go with Kkusum and taunts Kkusum saying that she cant understand anything now coz it is her daughter's marriage. Kumud asks Kkusum how can she go to the house where a new relation is being built on the remnants of her old relation. Kumud tells Kkusum that in trying to become the mother of Kali, she has treated her surrogately. Kkusum tells Kumud that even though she was trying to be Kali's mother, she cudnt. Kkusum tells her that eve though she was standing there, she was feeling as if her most precious part was destroyed. Kkusum tells Kumud that Kali also has a right on Garv and she was just trying to….Kumud interrupts her and asks her to give some right to Kali, did she have to take away her right. Kkusum tries to explain but Kumud goes away. Kkusum hugs Aai and cries.

Kkusum, Arundhati and Nikita are preparing for Kali's marriage. Sarala asks to call Kali to select her jewelry. Abhay says he will call Kali. Abhay finds Kali looking at her childhood album, and shares and emotional moment with Kali. After Abhay leaves, Kali says that she knows that she is lying to Garv but she is doing so to get him. She says that she doesn't need the report now, and tires to tear the hospital report, when Lalit comes there and asks her to come down. Kali keeps the report on the dressing table, and leaves with Lalit.

Kali comes downstairs and selects her jewelry. Harry comes there and invites Kali to some get together party of old college friends. Harry asks about Kumud, but Kkusum says she is living with Aai. Harry leaves.

The doctor tells Kshitij that he is recovering fast and that he should thank his friend Kumud for her support and care. Abhay comes there and asks Kumud to come out with him as he needs to talk something with her. Abhay tells Kumud that he feels so helpless coz he cudnt do anything for her. Kumud tells him that its life and it goes on. Abhay asks Kumud to go to the get together party in the evening, and meet old friends. Kumud agrees. Abhay leaves.

Kali goes to Garv's office and calls him from outside his cabin and asks him to come with her to the party but he says he has a meeting. Kali comes into his cabin, and sees it empty. Garv says that his clients are about to come and asks her to carry on, and that he will come there later. Kali leaves.

Kali comes to the party, and meets her friends. Harry asks about Kumud to Kali. Harry tells Kali that he will see to it that Kumud is humiliated in the party. Kali is happy. Kumud comes there.

Kkusum tells Sarala that she tried to be with Kali during her marriage, coz once Mahi was with Kumud during her marriage. Arundhati asks Sarala to call Kali as tailr has come to take her measurements for her clothes. Kali gets a call and she leaves. As Kali's car leaves, Garv comes there.

Harry gives Kumud a soft drink, and asks her to drink it. Kumud refuses at first, but accepts later. She has another glass of it when Harry offers her one more. After that, Kumud feels dizzier and turns and tries to run away from there but brushes against Garv who just enters the hall. Garv asks Kumud as to what happened. She points towards Harry. Harry tells all that Garv will now get angry, and then tells to Garv that he has no relation with Kumud now, and if she wants to enjoy, then he shud leave her alone. Harry catches Kumud's hand, and pulls her towards himself, and takes her away. Garv stands there quiet.

MISBAH

Thanks for the great update!!!
Thanx  misbah and good luck in ur examm

Thanks for the update!

So basically what garv used to do with kali (saving her butt all the time) he will now probably do with Kumud which will make kali nervous. I mean........this may sound a little off topic, but did it ever occur to kali that what garv did with kumud, he can do with kali?

Thanx Misbah it was nice update.

remember guys Garv always helped kali and now he let kumud go........

Misbah -

Thanks for the update.

I know everyone know this, but I have to vent. Ekta is so stupid.
she is so stupid that there are no words to describe her
stupidity. Why does Kali leave a false report that could ruin
everything on the table?? Would you do that? Would I do that?
No! We would burn that freaking paper! Ekta is so dumb! In
everyone of her scenes, you can find a flaw...Alas, I am just
upset that we will never see Garv and Kumud end up together.
Maybe someday in another serial.   
Thx for the great update and i wish u all the best for ur exam! πŸ‘πŸΌ

all though i am a bit confused cuz wasn't the last episode at the engagement! πŸ˜• Edited by shahidlover24 - 19 years ago

Good to see you back Misbah! Thanks for the update! 😊

*Pooja*

thanx for the update.

Don't you guys think that they have too many parties? Every other episode consists of a party.

its only party, dance, and some stupid incidents... and cheating 🀒 🀒 🀒 sick drama........

Thanks for the update!!