Fan Fictions

*Kyon kiya*P10 new part : shopping (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

iluvpulkit

iluvpulkit

Posted: 19 May 2007 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
i luv ut ff plz continue! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Kyon kiya*P10 new part : shopping (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i luv it tooo
pls contd. LOL

aisha1

Goldie

aisha1

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Nakul is in the bus thinking of what ganga have done for him

Nakul : agar voh mujhse itna pyar karti hai to voh mujhe kabhi milne kyun nahin ahi ,  agar mujhse itna pyar karti hain to kyon nahin ahi dekhne agar laksh or main thik the ya nahin kyun ???

Ticket wala : bahi saab aph ka stop ha gaya

Nakul :hu ?ho haan ok

Nakul enter in gangas office but ganga wasn't there , he than come near her desk to put paper in her desk , when he put the paper her pictur frame fall

Nakul : shit

Voh frame uthata hai , than look at the photo and see Him with nakul , he was shocked , than look at the other frame who where on her desk and see many photo of him and laksh then he see a photo when he was 15 and laksh 10

Nakul : yeh photo kahan se ahi , ganga mam to humare saath to nahin thi us waqt and see other photo were  he was exit the college with his friend when he was playing with laksh , nakul was more shocked

Nakul : matlab pura waqt ganga mam was with there , voh humain chup chup kar dekhti thi , he had a tear

Than he heard some voice so he quickly hide behind the sofa

Ganga sit on her sit and look at the photo and smile than see that there was one frame missing and the photo weren't at the same possition she call his secretarthere , voh humain chup chup kar dekhti thi , he had a tear

Than he heard some voice so he quickly hide behind the sofa

Ganga sit on her sit and look at the photo and smile than see that there was one frame missing and the photo weren't at the same possition she call her secretary

Secretary : Yes mam

Ganga : yahan kaun aya tha or yeh in photo ko kisne chera

Secretary : no one mam , or photo ko kissi ne nahin touch kiya

Ganga : how can u say that there is one pisture mising and all the frame are not at the same place

Secretary : aph ne hi rakha hoga yahin kahin hoga mam

Ganga : ap ko pata hai ki mujhko pata hai ki yeh sare frame kider the itne salon se dekhti a rahin hoon , mujhe ar photo ka pata hai , jaye jakar voh frame dundye

Secretary : ji mam

Secretary leave and sanjhi enter she had heard everything

Sanjhvi : Mam aph ek photo ke piche itna kyun chila rahin hai

Ganga : sanjhi sirf mujhe hi pata hai ki photo mere liye kitna mahena(mean) rakta hai mere liya , yeh sirf photo nahin hai , mere bachon ka pachpan in photo se hi unko bare dekhte ha rahin ho , mere liye mere bache sabh kuch hai

Sanjhi smile : mam aph yeh saab nakul ko kyun nahin kheti ke aph itne salon se uske pass thi uske ar palon main uske saath thi , ke uski ar exam par aph bari pooja rakti thi , uski kushi par kush hoti thi , jab voh bimar hota tha ap mandir ke siriyan knee par chalti thi…

Ganga : sanjhi main nahin chati ke main nakul or laksh ko yeh sab kekar usse force karon mujhe ma khene pe , or vaise bhi ma apne bete ke liye itne to karti hai , or main chaati hoon ke agar voh mujhe ma kahai to apne chahane se , apni marzi , ke voh mujhe ma ban kar kahai anyway i will not bore you any longer , kiss liya ahiti

Sanjhi : mmm voh yeh lijiye file jo apne manghi thi

Ganga : thanks

Sanjhi : may i leave

Ganga : yes

Sanjhi : vaise mam , nakul bohut khush naseeb hai aph jaisi ma pa kar

Ganga : na ..main bohut kush naseeb ma hoon jo nakul or laksh jaise bethe paha ke.Jo sabka khawal rakte hai

Sanjhi smile and leave

Ganga on phone to her secretary

Ganga : photo mili

Secretary : no mam with keep serching

Ganga : find it soon

Than ganga heard a voice

Boy : photo mere pass hai

She look at the mam standing in front of her and of course its nakul , ganga was shocked there

Ganga : nakul ..tum

Nakul : maine sab kuch sun liya

Ganga : voh…nakul

Nakul : ap ne kyun nahin kaha ki itne salon se aph mere pass hi thi , ap ne humare liye yeh sab kuch kiya bataya hi nahin , apko kitni takleef hoti hogi yeh sochke ke apne mujh jaisa beta paya hai..

Ganga : nakul , ek ma ko apne bethe se kabhi takleef nahin mil sakti..

Nakul : itna sab kuch hote huwe bhi ap mujhe beta manti hai , (tear) i am sorry for all i have done (put his hand together) i am sorry ma

Ganga put her hand on his hand

Ganga : kiya kaha tumne

Nakul : i am sorry ma

Ganga : tumne mujhe ma ke diya , mujhe duniyan ki sari khushi mil gahi , or phir kabhi mujhse sorry nahin khena

They hug

Note : i know it was a boring part and there is no sneha manthan in it , but next will be about sneha manthan , tell me what do you like and what you don't like

Edited by aisha1 - 25 May 2007 at 9:27am

iluvpulkit

iluvpulkit

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
good part.. but i wanted to c sneha and manthan o well atleast their gonna be in the next part eh? ..anywayz keep going ur doin great!

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged
thanks 4 update
kl part
waiting 4 next update Wink

aisha1

Goldie

aisha1

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Kyon Kiya

Manthan Sneha and Raj side

Raj : here we are

They some out of the car

Sneha and Manthan look around to see were they would stay

Raj : dekh liya to chale

Sneha : haan

Manthan : no choise to step back so chalo

In front of the litle appartement (not so litle maybe i will post the pic)

Raj : ok so now , u are LIKE pati patni , show some hubby wiffy think u know like you love eachother and ur can't leave with…

Sneha and Manthan :OKKKKK SAMAJ GAHAI

Raj : ho thik hai na i was just helping you ,anyway lets go

They enter , than the appartemen malik come

Raj : hello sir

Malik name mr poketwala

MR poketwala : haaaaa , kaisach hai ( H R U)

Raj : thik hoon , voh apko yaad hai na  ki ek couple ider rene ahaiga to main un dono ko lekar a gaya

Mr Poketwala : kider aich vo (where are they)

Raj : ider

Raj point toward Manthan and Sneha , While Sneha was smiling to Mr poketwala and saying  namaste  , manthan was looking around like he was anoyed

Mr poketwala : namaste

Than he look at manthan who was still looking around , sneha look at manthan then and give him        with her hand to tell him to say hi

Manthan : hu ???..

Mr Poketwala : NAMASTE

Manthan : ho namaste (he play like he is nice with him)

Mr Poketwala : Mera naam Rajpal poketwala hai or tumara

Manthan : Manthan Virani

Sneha : Sneha Khana

Mr poketwala : hu … tum dono ka shadi huwa hai to tera naam khaana or tera Virani , kaisech ho sakta hai

Sneha : (cough) voh …heu

Manthan come near poketwala with smile

Manthan : voh kiya hai na MR POKHETWALA

MR : poKETwala

Manthan : vohi to , poketwala , meri biwi ko apna mayka ka naam acha lagta hai isliye usne khaana ko nikala nahin , vaise pura naam hai Snaha khaana Vi ..Virani (thinking) ewww

Mr poketwala : ho thik hai , to kitna waqt ho gaya tumari shaadi ko

Sneha : 1 hour ,same time manthan : 1 SAAL

Mr poketwala shocked

Raj : voh in dono ka matlab hai ki EK saal or Ek hour , voh ek dusre se itna pyar karte hai ki ghante bi ghinte hai

Mrs poketwala come : how sweet kitna acha couple aich , dikhai de raha hai ki ek dusre se pyar karte hai , de do na ghar inko

Mrpoketwala : hey chokro , koi lafra vafra to nahin hai na

RAJ MANTHAN AND SNEHA : NAHIN

Mrs PW : chalo main tum ko apna flat dikhati hoon,

Manthan and sneha leave with her and raj was coming with same when MR PW stop him

Mr : tu kider ja raha hai

Raj : voh unke saath

Mr PW : tu kyon unke bich a rahai …hey tera us chokri ke saath lafra to nahin hai na

Raj : yaar mr poketwala , vo mere dost ki biwi hai

Mr PW : acha chal saath main chai pine jate hai

Raj : (thinking) yeh main kider pass gaya

NEXT : The flat , litle fight moree

Edited by aisha1 - 31 May 2007 at 11:35am

amrita93

Goldie

amrita93

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clapgreat n funny part
continue soon Clap LOL

iluvpulkit