Fan Fictions

*Kyon kiya*P10 new part : shopping (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

Thapanee

Thapanee

Posted: 01 April 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
it is really interesting Smile Clap Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Kyon kiya*P10 new part : shopping (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aisha1

Goldie

aisha1

Posted: 04 April 2007 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Kyon Kiya

Bhoomi at eklavya s place

Eklavya : pagal hogi hai yeh tulsi ar kissi par ilzaam laga rahi hai , mujhe pata hai is waqt manthan par kiya ghuzar rahi hogi ,kider hai is waqt

Bhoo : pata nahin bata ke nahin gaya , yeh tulsi mere bahiyon ke piche kyon pari huwi hai

Eklavya : aise karte karte ar kissi par ilzaam lagahai ghi ,phle main phir manthan ,dekhna ek din us bechare mayank par bhi lagahai ghi

Bhoomi : GOd she is mad

Hospital

Tulsi : kt peta tumare ghunegar ko sazaa zaroor mile ghi, aph to mujhe pata chal gaya hai kaun hai sirf saboot ki zaroorat hai , maine ghalti kar di apne eklavya ko gunagar samaj ke , mujhe usse baat karni pare ghi

Manthan go out to his apointment , ya an appointment manthan his searching for a job know he is not leaving in SN and he don't want to use the money of his dad who his in his account or either ask his mother to give him , he want to show that he can do everything and leave without his father money , he wasn't dependent of his father money.But the problem was his graduation paper were ar SN and he don't want to face Viranis face and espacially his own fathers

Edited by aisha1 - 04 April 2007 at 9:03am

aisha1

Goldie

aisha1

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Kyon Kiya

Manthan was searching for a job he was comming out of a building when he bumpt into someone and that someone was none other but Nakul

Manthan : dekh kar nahin chal sakte

Nakul : Ho manthan or should i say raper

Manthan : shut up chouze

Nakul : you shut up , yeh ghiloni arkat karne ke baad bhi tum itna style dika rahai ho

Manthan : i don't want to waist my time with you so leave

Nakul : vaise manthan tum yahan kiya kar rahai ho (turning around manthan) hooo shayad kam karne ahaiho manthan VIRANI kaam karega hooo

Manthan : tumain koi problem hai shooze ja apna kaam kar ho haan tumain sunahi nahin de raha ur boss calling u go nakul tumain boss ke jhoote saaf karna hai

Nakul : mujhe tumari baat par ghussa nahin a raha pata hai kyon , kyonki is waqt mere pass to kam hai lekin tumare pass kiya hai kuch nahin , or i think ghar bhi nahin hai rehne ke liye or maybe bojh ban rahai hoge apne kissi friend par main to SN main to retha hoon or udhar ka abhi bhi issa hoon

Manthan grap his coller ther fight but the manager come and they stop

Nakul :(scream) or haan agar tumne KT par nazar bhi uthahi to dekh lena

Manthan : (scream) chal chooze main us churel ko dekhna kiya chuna bi pasand nahin karon gha

the two guard separ them

Sometimes later

Manthan was walking on the street he think about what nakul tolg him ,about being a boj on his friend

Manthan : mujhe apne liye ek flat doundna pare gha jald se jald us nakul ko wrong sabeet karne ke liye

Edited by aisha1 - 06 April 2007 at 1:57pm

aisha1

Goldie

aisha1

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
hope u liked it
ok soon i will introduse a new girl mmm maybe for manthan so tell who do you think suit manthan

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon. Can't wait for the next part.

aisha1

Goldie

aisha1

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Kyon Kiya

Manthan than think

Manthan : without my diplome i can't get a job mere pass koi aur raasta nahin hai i have to go home to take my diplome

Manthan kam dundhne gaya tha lekin ofcourse he need his diploma its why he didn't get the job.But the man says that if he get his diplome he can get the post but he have to do it quikly because if someone else come for this job before he will not get it

Manthan was in front of SN

he take a deep breath and go to the guard

Manthan : open the door

Guard : sorry , but sir tell that its not your place here and you can't come here and if i let you in he will fir me

Manthan get angry than

Manthan : ok so go to mom and tell her to bring my diplome paper... and do it quickly

Guard : ji sir

he goes manthan wait in front of the gate and think

Manthan : thanks dad , mujhe sabeet kara diya ke main is ghar main paraya hoon

Tanya came running outside and hug manthan

Tanya : manthan beta kaise ho , thik se khana khate ho na

she cry

Manthan : mom stop drying (he recomfort her) yes i eat ,aph ko to pata hai na ki khane ki mamle main kaisa hoon aghar khana nahin milta tooo...

tanya look into his eyes

Tanya : maine kheer banahi hai ,bhoomi abhi lati hogi ,aur yeh lo tumare paper

Manthan : thanks mom , vaise mama voh...uh...papa kaise hai

tanya : th..theek hai

bhoo : broo

Manthan : hey bhoo they hug 

damini see mathan and tanya and bhoo from the window

damini : mujhe maaf kar dena tanya lekin mujhe yeh karna para  apne bete ko bachane ke liye

LATER

Raj : but manthan

Manthan : please raj main yahan kab tak rahon gha

Raj : o..ok ,maine tumare liya ek flat dundhon gha but you stay here still we find ok 

Manthan : oook ,lekin jald se dundna jo bhi ho chale gha

Raj : mumbai main flat dundna bohut mushkil kaam hai mere bahi 

manthan smile: mil jahaiga akhir i am mathan

We see a girl talking with another girl

Girl : priya samja karo i don't want to go back dheli my parents want me to marry a snobing and they don't want me to work so i had to runaway abh meri todhi si to madat kar

Priya : thiik hai meri maaa , u can stay with me in the hostel for somedays but somedays kyonki roommate will come back soon and u know than

Girl : don't worry tabh thak to mujhe kuch na kuch mil jahai gha akrir i am ... khaana

we see her lips with light gloss than her blue green eyes she was wearing this

Who his the girl ???

What importance she has with manthan

parte rahiya kyon huwa

(please tell me which girl his good with manthan)

Edited by aisha1 - 09 April 2007 at 8:33am

anjubishwakarma

Goldie

anjubishwakarma

Posted: 09 April 2007 at 8:03am | IP Logged
its gud...
continue soon Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top