Debate Mansion

Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Lovely_Priya

Lovely_Priya

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Yes, I also agree that women is taken as a stereotype in the house... It's like her role to look after the children, cook food, wash clothes, do the dishes, clean the house and now go to work.... But, I think that the world is changing (especially in Mauritius... Wink Don't really know about other countries) Nowadays, the household duties is shared equally Smile between the husband and the wife. Like at my place, it's my dad who cooks almost all the times, because my sisters and I find him a better cook that my mum. To conclude, I would thus like to say that women has much acclaimed her equality with men and I thought that it was achieved Wink until I saw this topic... Clap Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
welcome back vineet ji... Smile

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialbuff

Originally posted by ani11

@SB......u are also a lucknow ki nawab.......aa gale lag jaa issi baat per........ LOL Hug

@Tania......how could u take soumya's side........ Cry Cry

Hug  I am half Lucknow ki and half Hyderabad ki begum Big smile

@ Tania - "aurat hi aurat ki sabse badi dushman hoti hai" LOL

Lucknow and Hyderabad are the same,both had/have nawabs...Wink

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by serialbuff

@SB......u are also a lucknow ki nawab.......aa gale lag jaa issi baat per........ LOL Hug

@Tania......how could u take soumya's side........ Cry Cry

Hug  I am half Lucknow ki and half Hyderabad ki begum Big smile

@ Tania - "aurat hi aurat ki sabse badi dushman hoti hai" LOL

Lucknow and Hyderabad are the same,both had/have nawabs...Wink

And Delhi had maharajas, sultans, badshahs - ba adab, ba mulaihza hoshiyaar Big smile LOL

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
this argument isn't over LOL LOL LOL whatever the case may be, women are not made for kitchen, as few of you may have mentioned that women in kitchen or doing household chores is a personal choice and it depends on the couple what chores they want to share.

until then i shall wait for the day when the women will ask men during proposals do you know how to cook Wink

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

Originally posted by raunaq

this argument isn't over LOL LOL LOL whatever the case may be, women are not made for kitchen, as few of you may have mentioned that women in kitchen or doing household chores is a personal choice and it depends on the couple what chores they want to share. until then i shall wait for the day when the women will ask men during proposals do you know how to cook Wink
grrrrrrrr!! your obstinate and adamant nature makes me want to appease you .......by cross dressing and doing all the traditional chores save birthing Tongue

Angry Angry Angry it was said in jest too bad you didn't get it LOL LOL LOL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

this argument isn't over LOL LOL LOL whatever the case may be, women are not made for kitchen, as few of you may have mentioned that women in kitchen or doing household chores is a personal choice and it depends on the couple what chores they want to share. until then i shall wait for the day when the women will ask men during proposals do you know how to cook Wink
grrrrrrrr!! your obstinate and adamant nature makes me want to appease you .......by cross dressing and doing all the traditional chores save birthing Tongue

Angry Angry Angry it was said in jest too bad you didn't get it LOL LOL LOL

Too good , you got itLOL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

to both raksha and raunaq .........brrrrrrrbrrrrbrrrrr
make up your collective minds and tell me if I got it or not got it bbrrrbrrrr LOL

I dont know about you, but I was talking about Raunaq that finally she/he got itLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top