Debate Mansion

Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

souro

souro

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani11

Originally posted by souro

He wanted our opinions. But since girls will be girls, instead of opinions all he got is some gyaan (at high pitched shrieks), about how girls are really superior to boys, first from the receptionist and now from the DM girls.Wink Don't worry Guess gallery, I'm with you. If they really mean what they say, then we also really mean it when we say a housewife to be should take cooking classes.Tongue

Does that mean that u are declaring WAR..............Evil Smile....Do u want me to sound the trumpets............LOL

Blow your trumpet all you want (ain't that what girls are good at Evil Smile), no other girl is around so no help for you right now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:10am | IP Logged

He wanted our opinions. But since girls will be girls, instead of opinions all he got is some gyaan (at high pitched shrieks), about how girls are really superior to boys, first from the receptionist and now from the DM girls.Wink Don't worry Guess gallery, I'm with you. If they really mean what they say, then we also really mean it when we say a housewife to be should take cooking classes.Tongue

Does that mean that u are declaring WAR..............Evil Smile....Do u want me to sound the trumpets............LOL

Blow your trumpet all you want (ain't that what girls are good at Evil Smile), no other girl is around so no help for you right now.

Arrey, main hoon na LOL

Edited by serialbuff - 29 March 2007 at 9:11am

souro

souro

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialbuff

Arrey, main hoon na LOL

What's this,Shocked I thought girls will come after me with danda in hand, fireworks will start once again in DM and here both of you're laughing.Confused I'm a failure [head hanging low].Cry

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Arrey, main hoon na LOL

What's this,Shocked I thought girls will come after me with danda in hand, fireworks will start once again in DM and here both of you're laughing.Confused I'm a failure [head hanging low].Cry

Gandhigiri - we made you admit defeat without resorting to physical violence LOL

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Are u underestimating me???tumhare liye to main akeli he kaafi hoon.......LOL

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Arrey, main hoon na LOL

SB thanks........HugLOL

Soumya..........just because we two are laughing does'nt mean that the others would too.......wait till they read what u have said..........chupne ki jagah dhoond lo......LOLLOL

souro

souro

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Dream on Ani, you're too sweet to hurt me (was that enough buttery).Tongue Just wait till the other guys & girls arrive and we can have a full fledged war.

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Dream on Ani, you're too sweet to hurt me (was that enough buttery).Tongue Just wait till the other guys & girls arrive and we can have a full fledged war.

awwww........now how am i going to fight u after u've said that...........ErmmLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top