Debate Mansion

Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

souro

souro

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reeps

But if it happened in India, I don't find it so strange Ouch LOL LOL

Persy

Angry Persy you better start looking for that door or the sofa which everyone is using lately.LOL Here I'll help you...

Fair enough, I'll remember not to mention the word kitchen to any girl from now on lest she dies from bursting a vessel or two.Tongue

Edited by souro - 29 March 2007 at 7:32am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion:Relation Betw Kitchen & Female (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

I don't find anything wrong with what you said and can't understand why all people are getting so much annoyed.

If a class was cancelled after I waste my time and energy just because one girl didn't show up, even I would've reacted that way.Angry If the receptionist didn't like it, her problem.Wink

really u don't find anything wrong????????The problem is that he has put his conversation on the open forum and a lot of others don't like it other than that receptionist..........LOL

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reeps

But if it happened in India, I don't find it so strange Ouch LOL LOL

Persy

Angry Persy you better start looking for that door or the sofa which everyone is using lately.LOL Here I'll help you...

Fair enough, I'll remember not to mention the word kitchen to any girl from now on lest she dies from bursting a vessel or two.Tongue

I was a little disappointed to read that you would have reacted in the same manner, but you make me laugh. Chalo, maaf kiya! Good boy! LOL

souro

souro

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani11

I don't find anything wrong with what you said and can't understand why all people are getting so much annoyed.

If a class was cancelled after I waste my time and energy just because one girl didn't show up, even I would've reacted that way.Angry If the receptionist didn't like it, her problem.Wink

really u don't find anything wrong????????The problem is that he has put his conversation on the open forum and a lot of others don't like it other than that receptionist..........LOL

Ani I understand why you all were annoyed. The comment about her taking cooking classes was insulting according to you. But it was a general remark, made out of annoyance. If that's a reason to get upset about then guys should be upset all the time. Afterall girls always say that guys are less intelligent, guys are clumsy, guys are not refined.Tongue

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Ani I understand why you all were annoyed. The comment about her taking cooking classes was insulting according to you. But it was a general remark, made out of annoyance. If that's a reason to get upset about then guys should be upset all the time. Afterall girls always say that guys are less intelligent, guys are clumsy, guys are not refined.Tongue

and we mean what we say..........Evil SmileLOL

BTW i agree that maybe he had that conversation because he was angry at the time but what's the reason for putting it out verbatim over here??

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged
The poster is justifiably angry - being a teacher, I would never cancel class for one or even a group of students (in fact, I am notorious for having a class with just one student! Big smile - my philosophy is: she made the effort to come, so I must make the effort to conduct the class. )
What I objected to was the assumption that if she is planning on getting married, then she doesn't need the course, and that she will be better off in a cookery class. Who is he to decide what that woman needs or doesn't need? Secondly, it's the course presenter who is at fault for inconveniencing so many others, so he/she should be made answerable - not the absent student (or even the secretary).

I am a housewife in that I do whatever a housewife is supposed to do except the children bit because I don't have them, yet. I also have a full-time job that more often than not spills into my "housewife" time. So, what am I, and because I am doing household chores should I stop teaching and start a community kitchen (won't have much to cook for just the two of us therefore I must utilise my potential to the maximum Wink   There are plenty of women like me and plenty not like me, but whatever role women are playing, they are invariably "working women" (unless you are Paris Hilton Dead ).We ought to respect the fact that they choose to add to their repertoire of skills, rather than insulting their abilities by limiting them to one role, or the other. Let's not create distinctions where none exists.

souro

souro

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 8:11am | IP Logged

and we mean what we say..........Evil SmileLOL

BTW i agree that maybe he had that conversation because he was angry at the time but what's the reason for putting it out verbatim over here??

He wanted our opinions. But since girls will be girls, instead of opinions all he got is some gyaan (at high pitched shrieks), about how girls are really superior to boys, first from the receptionist and now from the DM girls.Wink Don't worry Guess gallery, I'm with you. If they really mean what they say, then we also really mean it when we say a housewife to be should take cooking classes.Tongue

Edited by souro - 29 March 2007 at 8:15am

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 8:49am | IP Logged

He wanted our opinions. But since girls will be girls, instead of opinions all he got is some gyaan (at high pitched shrieks), about how girls are really superior to boys, first from the receptionist and now from the DM girls.Wink Don't worry Guess gallery, I'm with you. If they really mean what they say, then we also really mean it when we say a housewife to be should take cooking classes.Tongue

Does that mean that u are declaring WAR..............Evil Smile....Do u want me to sound the trumpets............LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top